Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

Howler:1

Minners:2

I like holwers however minners is sharper.

Also sorry about image being gone earlier.trouble with image shack

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

TheHowler: 1

minners71: 3

TheHowler: A vertical signature? Huh, don't see how that would work. Also the image quality seems to have suffered a bit, quite many artifacts there. Point goes to minners, with a colourful (and more traditional! :D) design, and generally nice renders (if they are, that is, otherwise just kudos).

2cckl15.png

Howler: 1

Rookking: 1

Rookking I like your use of c4ds, they way their color blends with the render, as well as how they overlap the character.

Howler, yours its great too, but the background seems too empty in my opinion.

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

Rooking I like yours very well done but render sigs are not really my thing

The Howler I should hate yours due to the pixelation but I dont I find it fits the image well and its also feels imaginative.

Hmm hardest one yet but for thinking a little out of the box I am going with The Howler.

Rooking 1

The Howler 2 (just glad I didn't have to cast the winninmg vote :) )

TheHowler:3

Rookking: 1

I love the colors of TheHowler's Sig, and it looks more PDN than Rookking's. Plus, I'm with Minners, I'm not a huge Render Sig fan, unless it's really really awesome one of a character I like. I'm also not at all into Anime or anything, no offense or anything, it didn't really affect how I viewed Rookkind's sig, but hey, these are all based on opinion anyway right? Keep up the good work y'all :)

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

Ooh tough one...

I quite like Schnicka's sig, but it doesn't look like he did a lot to it, so I think I'll give it to Minners purely because it looks hard to do, I can never to frames like that.

Schnicka: 0

Minners: 1

And Schnicka, my favourite method is to copy and paste my render all over til it fill the background, then mess with effects til I like it. Smudge with low strenght and abit of jitter works quite well. :mrgreen:

I sorta did that, I copied my render 3 times, one on the right, middle, and left, and smudged it. I also jittered the render as well 3 times, and one thing I do a lot (which may not be a good thing) is to get a pretty high-size paintbrush and just do a big, random line, then run radial blur deluxe on the max amount and the minimum steps, that makes a nice texture that you can lower the opacity a bit and have a nice, subtle addition to your background

captainamericasigs.png
Do Pacifists Sig Battle?
My Gallery

Schnicka: 0

Minners: 2

Minners, I like that you made it completely in PDN, i find it very hard to make things in PDN without any outside help suchas; graphics, text etc.

Good work. :)

Edited by Riddley

Check out my gallery/archive: here

Just keep on keeping on. ✌

Schnicka:0

Minners:3

Minners yours looks like more work went into it, and love the border. Schnicka it looks like not enough was done to it.

Minners wins!

Take someone on with this:

dustblownshootersig.jpg

Render

Edited by NinjaManDan21

My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

Howler you can't change the sig you entered. Earlier you entered your chaos sig and now it's your Dues Ex one. When you enter something stick with it.

I did take that rule into account, but as no-one had voted, so it doesn'treally matter. Besides I was gonna use my deus ex sig anyway, but it got messed up by tinypic and I had to fix it, ;)