Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

Nice comp Sfifer

--

Rookking: 3

Balnce: 0

Rookking's sig flowed nicely and the composition was good however balnce's was very plain imo for a render sig and the text was hard to see. rookking gets my vote.

#winner: Rookking

Enter:

HighPriest.png

Edited by N00Bz

It was a tense one indeed N00Bz haha

--

N00bz: 1

TheHowler: 0

Noobz's is just far more polished that yours Howler. His is cleaner and has more attention to detail right down the placement of the text behind the render. TheHowler yours is a bit blurry and the text doesn't really stand out. The border could do with some AA as well, but a good effort nonetheless.

NOOBz: 2

@TheHowler - I like the right hand side of yours, but the text is a bit blurry, and the border + bacckground could do with a bit of work.

@NOOBz - Really good use of colour, and the way you layed it out makes it look very appealing to the eye. You got to tell me how you made that. :)

Well the vote if I were not counting my self would be for you Noobz.So now some one would need to challenge my sig correct since that is 3 for you.

Edited by Keith Cancel
  • Upvote 1

Wow..... That's awfully selfish.

--

Since Keith technically voted I guess the standings from the last comp are:

N00bz: 3

N00bz wins.

--

I challenge Keith with this old one

tumblr_le6jbqGkjA1qc7892o1_400.png

(btw keith only 3 of those characters are actually from Code Geass)

Edited by Sfifer
  • Upvote 1

Wow..... That's awfully selfish.

--

Since Keith technically voted I guess the standings from the last comp are:

N00bz: 3

N00bz wins.

--

I challenge Keith with this old one

tumblr_le6jbqGkjA1qc7892o1_400.png

(btw keith only 3 of those characters are actually from Code Geass)

I know that. That is a screen name of mine that I have used before. Omnipotent Geass.

Sfifer:1

Keith Cancel:0

Keith yours has no flow and is cluttered because there is no focal point. the background looks like it was made half-assed. sfifer i like the way the c4ds are put giving it a shattered kind of look but the background could use more work. sfifer gmv

Sfifer: 2

Keither Cancel: 0

I think Sifer's has really nice flow, the c4d is effective. Keither, yours is good but the flow is a bit odd

Sfifer: 3

Keith Cancel: 0

I agree with N00Bz and Rookking, Keith's is cluttered and doesn't draw your eye to a specific spot, which is a must-have for a render sig.

Edit: Plus, Keith, try to have a little bit more courtesy and follow the rules. Even if you had been nice and done like everyone else, I still would've voted for Sfifer's, but being rude doesn't exactly help peoples' opinions of you. Just a little constructive criticism to help you in life, no hard feelings? :)

Stock:

http://wallpapersdepot.com/wallpapers/the-american-flag-1440x900.jpg (I think I accidentally used the thumbnail version though :\)

Fonts:

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=seeing+stars&text=I&psize=l (Used for the star)

I can't remember the text font, but I doubt you need that, I just made sure you knew where the star came from (Although recoloring it was a tad tricky)

I enter with my current sig:

captainamericasigs.png

Edited by Schnicka

Schnicka: 1

N00Bz: 0

I just really like Schnicka's sig, and also he didn't use as much stock.

But, as always your sig is still great N00Bz :)

Edited by TheHowler

N00Bz: 1

I like both signatures but I love N00Bz use of the stock. The grainy effect when used effectively looks great, I believe N00bz utilizes it in a great way.

^ Pointless post dude, seriously.

--

N00Bz: 2

I love both of them, however I voted for N00BZ simply based on personal preference.

meh both aren't good but meh noobz gmv better atmosphere and fx my fellow pser ;)

noobz: 3

the other guy: 1

winner is noobz

Sign in to follow this