Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

Edited by minners71

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

I think it's any sig, as long as you made it. :P

Sfifer: 1

Howler: 3

Howler wins!

I really like Howlers use of inverted colors mixed together like that.

Sfifer, yours is cool but the figure is somewhat rough espeacially around the hands.

Now I enter this sig:

reflectiontag2.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will

you're*

--

NinjaManDan21: 1

TFPrime: 0

NinjaManDan's seems more like an actual 'sig', where as yours Prime is just more of a square picture. The effects on both are quite basic, and although NinjaManDan's is based of a tutorial he has taken it in his own direction. Also it reminds me of the Matrix slightly.

Prime your's just doesn't work as well; green and orange are two contrasting colours that don't mix well, especially in the way you have tried to. Also your subject matter is getting repetitive

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

NinjaManDan21: 2

TFPrime: 0

TFPrime your render is very hard to see and the colors dont mix well as what sfifer said. NMD your sig looks more professional in terms of size and i like the fact that you branched out of pyro's tutorial, the raindrops and ripples look very good and the gradient bars as i have said before looks like mountains which all in all fits very well in the theme of your sig.