Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

chrisco97

NMD: 0

TheHowler: 1

I feel as though that Howler's has more of a working idea or concept, as if you went out to make it with a proper theme. NMD your's just seems like you went; "yeah that looks cool", which isnt always a bad thing, but in this case it shows.

tumblr_lr1sbohvzl1qbh4zh.png

Blog                     Twitter                     My Gallery

NMD - 0

The Howler - 3

NMD - A bit too random for me the c4ds look very pixelated and the render is not cut out very well.

The howler - Has a nice flow to it and like the cut out symbols but the cards could do with sharpening up a bit.

The howler wins.

I will enter this not made for me but a Russian friend.

keshasotw.png

Edited by minners71

Seriously people, read the posts above you! I'm tired of people cutting into other people's competitions to host their own, its plain rude.

with that said

--

minners71: 2

TheHowler: 2

Although the black is distracting overall the sig is more polished that minners, it's also more creative.

TheHowler: 1

minners71: 1

Both have their flaws and their strengths. Howler's downfall is that the idea isn't entirely his own and that vertical signatures generally don't look very good (personal opinion). Whereas minners downfall is the multicoloured border, and to a lesser extent the text.

However Howler's is blended quite well and I love the background on minners's, also bonus points for cutting it yourself.