Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

Sig Battles (ENTRIES/VOTING ONLY)

N00Bz:2

TheHowler: 0

I like N00Bz's a lot, especially the details on the sides, are those C4D's? And if not, how'd you do them? Howler, your is pretty good too, its just a tiny bit pixelated, especially on the render.

Yeah, I'm relly not sure what happen there, it was fine until I started playing around with effects :P

Oh well I'm going with my new Inversion sig:

2cs98o8.jpg

Sfifer: 1

TheHowler:0

Sfifer I like the usage of the c4d but the background is very bland. TheHowler nice concept here but the smiley is a bit pixelated but good nonetheless

-

@Schnicka yep those are c4ds

Edited by N00Bz

Sfifer:1

TheHowler:1

I like them both very much, but Howler's is much more creative. There have been hundreds of render sigs, so it's nice to see someone branch out. It's not that Sfifer's is bad, I just like when people think outside of the box.

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

Edited by minners71

sfifer 1

The howler 2

I too like the fact that it is not a render sig but something a bit different. They both could use a bit of AA though.

Do you have to enter a sig that you have made for yourself or can you enter with one you made for someone else ?

I think it's any sig, as long as you made it. :P

Howler: 3

Howler wins!

I really like Howlers use of inverted colors mixed together like that.

Sfifer, yours is cool but the figure is somewhat rough espeacially around the hands.

Now I enter this sig:

reflectiontag2.jpg

Edited by NinjaManDan21

you're*

--

NinjaManDan21: 1

TFPrime: 0

NinjaManDan's seems more like an actual 'sig', where as yours Prime is just more of a square picture. The effects on both are quite basic, and although NinjaManDan's is based of a tutorial he has taken it in his own direction. Also it reminds me of the Matrix slightly.

Prime your's just doesn't work as well; green and orange are two contrasting colours that don't mix well, especially in the way you have tried to. Also your subject matter is getting repetitive

NinjaManDan21: 2

TFPrime: 0

TFPrime your render is very hard to see and the colors dont mix well as what sfifer said. NMD your sig looks more professional in terms of size and i like the fact that you branched out of pyro's tutorial, the raindrops and ripples look very good and the gradient bars as i have said before looks like mountains which all in all fits very well in the theme of your sig.

minners71: 0

minners yours look nice with the ripple effect and the person/robot (?) in the text. sfifers looks better overall with the city in the bg and the splat(?) on the back matches with render very well.

Edited by N00Bz

NMD: 0

TheHowler: 1

I feel as though that Howler's has more of a working idea or concept, as if you went out to make it with a proper theme. NMD your's just seems like you went; "yeah that looks cool", which isnt always a bad thing, but in this case it shows.

NMD - 0

The Howler - 3

NMD - A bit too random for me the c4ds look very pixelated and the render is not cut out very well.

The howler - Has a nice flow to it and like the cut out symbols but the cards could do with sharpening up a bit.

The howler wins.

I will enter this not made for me but a Russian friend.

keshasotw.png

Edited by minners71

Sign in to follow this