Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

Well i can't give you a peek at my alice in wonderland project but i can give you a look at a halloween wallpaper i came up with today.

Bloody Surprise, finding zombie leftovers? it could be bloody brain mater or a pool of coagulated blood :twisted:

bloodsplatterwallpaper.png

edit to include my newest work

simply known as

marbles

bloodyorbwallpaper-1.png

its a clickable thumnail hahha finally time i decided to do something like that eh?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

th_featherabstract.png

Now that's wonderful! Any tips on how it was made or might I have missed them not going through all the pages of your gallery? :P

EDIT: Oh, hey, flip. I agree :D

everythingfadestogreysi.png

Please forgive my possible complaints. I'm but an annoying little perfectionist when it comes to using english...

"I tremble in the presence of your terrifying skills of gardening."

Thank you all people i have posted that somewhere else in my gallery but no i haven't said the method i used to make it. It is basically an advanced use of the splinter blur plugin. I normally take a screen shot of the plugins i use when i find out something cool like that so i will hunt down my screen shot and post it when i find it.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thank you very much guys I am making a website at the moment for showcasing my designs, posting tutorials and it will have many useful links to sites that i like and other stuff :D

it is still under construction but if you want to give it a look see here is the url

http://theonlychaddesigns.webs.com/

Thank you very much welsh. Also it wasn't clouds lol.... gotta go outside the box for that one. I used noise, median, relief, metallize, soften portrait and a few other thing to do that. I found that you can achieve some cool effects using nose, median.

oh yeah check the front page for an update.

Here is a tech tag... i'm not much of a sig artist but i think i might use it in the near future

chadtechsig.png

click on the image to enlarge it to double size :D