Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

i will have to remember how i did the center piece lol. I have some screen shots i took along the way while me and nemo were having our daily chat. In all it was a long process but i might be able to bring it down to tutorial length. I really enjoyed making the shield and i love the mythical aspect of it. I am not much of a guy for realism but i think i might try making a realistic next.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Nice work. The abstracts are neat and the shield almost looks like you can make a ring out of it.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i might just have to make a sword. There are so many possibilities i will look into that.

edit to include a new signature and abstract that i have made.

here is a sig that i made using my shield

sheildsignature-1.png

and here is the abstract i made....

featherabstract.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

never thought of that lol but thanks.

Here is a preview of something to come from me later... it's going to be a realistic i am a ways away from where i want to be with it but i am just working on how to do realistics.

landmasswithwater.png

Thank you all for the comments they are greatly appreciated.

I have reworked my shield a bit so that it flows together nicer and so that the colors blend in better

bluesheildvariation1.png

I like shades of blue very much Chad.

here is something to try. before you do the droste do an inside out and then and inside out again then droste. I'm sure you will very pleased with the smother droste effect.

ciao OMA

That works really well i just had a play around myself lol. And Chad Shades of blue is really neat :)

here is a couple of things i have made... i branched out into making icons and other stuff :D

here is my new paint.net icon for my rocket dock

paintneticon.png

here is some tarnished brass

tarnishedbrass.png

and here is the paintbrush i made just by itself

paintbrush.png

wow your work is really inspiring as soon as i looked at your gallery i headed into PDN to learn new things thank you very much for sharing your art and continue surprising us with your work :D:D:D

Simplicity For The Win!

Sig Battle Wins: ||

oithisissparta.png

Please Feel Free To Check Out

My Gallery

thank you very much mendo i am always learning from other's and glad i can inspire others :D

here is the latest paintbrush the other one was rushed and i decided to remake it to make it more realistic

paintbrush2-1.png

i am aware of the :AntiAliasingOff: issues and they will be fixed asap... i forgot to make sure :AntiAliasingOn: was enabled on one step lol