Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

sure thing... don't remember where i found it but here is the direct link to my photobucket where i uploaded it lol.... http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv200/theonlychad/blazikenrender.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

sure thing... don't remember where i found it but here is the direct link to my photobucket where i uploaded it lol.... http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv200/theonlychad/blazikenrender.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

:o !! theonlychad ?! My name is Chad!!!

You're not the only one!

Great art though, some are really cool :D

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

Thank you for the kind words :D i came up with it after i got off work this morning lol. I seem to brainstorm the best when i am tired lmao!

Edit to include three new images that i came up with today:

First one is called into the light we travel

intothelightwetravel.png

Second one i call decent into darkness

travelintothelight.png

and the last but not least i call the grass orb!

grassorb.png

Enjoy :D

This is too awesome :shock:

6 hours of nonstop work, I can clearly see where all the effort went, your shield is really impressive!

A little additional work on the gem stone in the middle (so it looks more sharpened) would make it perfect.

Your recent abstracts are very nice, too, I like the Grass Orb :)

i am sure i can simplify it a bit but its gonna take a little bit lol because that image alone had about 30 layers at one time. Currently the pdn i have has about 25.