Chad's Gallery- 4-26-10 Sargon's tut result pg1

theonlychad

here are two new works that i have made both are 100% pdn.

first one is an abstract that i call balloons

6c29995b.png

the second one is a planet i made that i put to a simple background.

cc269ba8.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

OK you have convinced me that I need to give apophysis a try. Your last pic with that program is so cool. You know I'm gonna be mad at you for a long time because I hate to learn new stuff. :? :lol: Lol JK ! What a cool program it must be.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Very nice! In my opinion, your best works are your abstracts by far! I wouldn't even know where to begin making them. Also, how did you do the clouds on the planet texture on the page 19 planet? They're amazing. Any advice would be appreciated.

4501470889_5a71ed4d66_o.png

- Any thoughts? -

@ sokagirl thank you very much i am glad you like it :D

@ possum if you have any trouble just holler at me i am getting fairly good at apophysis.

@ monky face person the glowing clouds on the planet was made by putting using render clouds on a layer above the planet and changing the layer blend mode to either additive or reflect if my memory serves me correctly.

A couple of new things to address i have a new sig and avvy yay me!

also here is a piece inspired by goonie:

Underneath it all

underwater-1.png

enjoy,

chad

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Very cute little fishies...good coral & the bubbles & background are great. Just where it meets the sand looks like there is overlap?

Great work, Chad!

Had to edit coz I forgot to comment on the new avvie & sig. Cool! You really have some great ideas!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thank you helen and soka i probably should of spent more time on that water scene but i did it just for fun.

on a side note

here is a wallpaper i made because i love windows 7

windows7wallpaper-1.png

thank you barbie :D seeing as you made an image for me i made one for you.

Here is my new work that i am dedicating to barbie :D

it is also known as the witch's necklace.

barbiesjewel-1.png

Thank you barbie and sokagirl your comments are always appreciated :D

here is a little pdn practice work.

i call it hobo's respite.

hoboslivingplace-1.png