Outline Effect broken?

Go to solution Solved by Lemonade,

I don't think the built-in Stylize/Outline is really designed for outlining objects.

https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/EffectsStylizeMenu.html

As @Lemonade suggests try a plugin for outlining 'objects' or possibly selections. I think @pyrochild and @BoltBait have good ones.

• Upvote 3

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

I was just about to say the same thing. ^^  I think you're using the wrong 'Outline' plugin. You should be in the OBJECT menu.  😊

4 hours ago, Alex .____. said:

(see screenshot in 1st post)

What has caused the excessive spacing of the menus and other controls?

Spaced-menus.png

Is it caused, in some way, by the over-large font you are using for window titles and edit fields?  The Hex field can't display all the digits due to the font size.

image.png

First of all, thank you, @Lemonade and @Red ochre!

I didn't expect that I'd have to download a plugin, because it worked just fine beforehand. I guess there is no easier fix though, so I'll try BoltBaits plugin.

Also @Tactilis, you're completely right I am using a wider font which seems to effect the tab spacing, yet doesn't change the tab font. It's weird but I've grown used to it. (Btw. The font is called "Press Start 2P". I'm a retro enthusiast)

• Upvote 1

• toe_head2001 changed the title to Outline Effect broken?