Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

Thats cool, and i like how the shoe stays pretty much centered

Except ur Avatar animation is kinda fast

I made another animation for my sig =D

Siganimation.gif

What do you guys think? Is it too fast?

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's too big. However, It's definitely one of the wider sigs we have here on the forum. Here is an example of a sig that is too wide.

EDIT: Rick or Forum Mod, Can you please remove KamourianKing's sig? Thank you.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

To do that all i did was make the sig, then make 3 simple backgrounds for it. After that I had to make Gif Images of the Sig with all 3 backgrounds, then i made Gif images of each background at 1/3 and 2/3 opacity, and then linked all of those GIF images together with Unfreez.

It took a while, and was boring :roll: (not the creation, but the animation) But it was worth it :o

i think its cool and really neat to watch but after a while my eyes hurt :shock: lol and u could have cropped the pics a little i think its cool heres one i made.

I was bored and i made it in like 30 min just somthin to show my friends

Tell me what u think.

ROCKETMOVIE.gif

P.s. I made it the day after i watched Scarface.

Thanks, Spencer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

While this topic is quite useful for creating gifs, it demonstrates that PDN currently can't be used for creating animated gifs. The gif animating programs are used instead. I, as a programmer, wonder however if the plug-ins API does allow development of a plugin, implementing this functionality. This would make PDN one step better :) .

And salutations to all of you who posted your creations here.

Edit: Okay, I was wrong, there already is a plugin under development - as far as I could see. I hope it finishes in success.

Regards,

Pirks

there already is a plugin under development

Which one? Were you contacted by a developer ?

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I used Microsoft GIF Animator to isolate the individual frames with screen shots. Then I used PDN to cut the screen shot down to the right size. Then I used Printstar Morpher to morph the images together and output the new frames. Then I went back into Microsoft GIF Animator to create the animation.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster