Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Midgetalien: Thank you! I'm so happy you like my work. And also, I think that you already have talent and you're using it very well. :wink:

@sokagirl: :P Thank you. That was so sweet.

@theonlychad: I accidentally clicked on the dotted line tool and I came up with this idea. I'm glad you like it. :)

@Possum: :) Thank you.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

around the corner is great. sounds like a kids television program to rival "Mr. Rogers welcome to my neighbourhood"

I really like the little flowering bush there in front of the building right under the window . so home! and comfy looking.

I left a comment on PDN fanatics about "sweet fantasy" but will say once again how lovely that image is. Like looking at stars in the night sky.

ciao OMA

Sweet Jesus I just wet myself. :| That is amazing!!! I just noticed I have neglected your gallery for a bit (really sorry about that). :(

I'll start keeping track of it again (and racing to get the first post). :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Um, I kinda just noticed, but that last one isn't a cube. It's a rectangular prism. lol :P

Still a very nice piece though. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Helen, Just stopped by to see your glass cube. Very very nice ! It remind me of a gift I gave my mother years ago. Could you do one with a humming bird? That would be awesome ! Just amazing ! I am still absolutely knocked over by the eggs in the orb nest. That is simply one of the most unique ideas I have ever seen. LOVE IT SO MUCH ! Keep up the great works.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks, oma. I like it when you comment. I have motivation to keep on drawing. :wink:

@Goonfella: I'm glad you think it's my best. It makes me feel as I accomplished something good. :)

@Tilo: I did a quick tut on the glass cube. I added the highlights afterwards. Glad you could visit.

@barbieq and DarkShock: Thanks to you both. I feel honored. I figured blue and black look so good together, so it's why I use those two colors a lot.

@Midgetalien: :) I did a quick tut on how to make the glass box. I hope you'll find it useful.

@DarkShock again: I realized that after I was done, but I thought hey, it's just a title. :wink:

@Possum: You mentioned hummingbird and in the project I just finished I did a hummingbird. Thanks for your kind words. :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA