Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@DarkShock: Well, to tell you the truth, it wasn't that hard. I drew a rough sketch using a thicker paintbrush of the cat that I saw on a website. After, I traced over the sketch with a line tool and then colored the cat in. It's the more detailed work that is harder. Thanks! :)

@barbieq: :P It looked a bit empty, so I added the mat and reflection. Glad you like it!

@Goonfella: Thank you. I appreciate your comment. :)

@theonlychad: :lol: I don't disagree with you. My kitten that I have now is just a monster. She's so horrible.

@nemo: :P:P Well, I'm happy about that.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Wow HELEN that is really beautiful, space apple :) , I wish if the green rings go also behind the blue curved lines, the blue lines are part of the glass core, or may be the glass core contain them? Either ways same thing, but it is an abstract as you chose, so there is no problem, I will take it as an optical illusions :P , wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy mother of jeebus and beer those roses are great! Your gallery gets more awesome everytime i visit it.

how the hell do you make this stuff! Pure awesomeness of the essence of awe and some. :drools:

Your very talented, one day i want talent like that! (goes and reads more tutorials to gain said talent)

=MA=