Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Reminds me of TRON lol :D

exactly what i was thinking. Very creative helen i like it. Keep up the great work :D I have some suggestions for it if you want them as well.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

:P You're usually the first one to comment. Thanks! I'm off to your gallery.

I'm just always lucky to be there when you put up something new. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

:lol: bacteria is great, in fact you may want to make a mini poster out of it, im sure a few primary schools would be glad to have it, i know my old one would :D

edit: my dad did a wall-size painting for my old primary school about 10 years ago just because they saw one of his drawings in a pub :lol: , its still there now. Imagine that for your bacteria :P

NO! I wasn't the first this time. :( Anyways, good work as always HELEN! I loved it. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@flip: I realized it was a bit blurry, but it was too late when I flattened it. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll try to keep it sharper next time. Thanks! :wink:

@yellowman: I know. The same thing happened what I told flip, but I can still fix it. :wink:

@theonlychad: Yes, they do! That's what I thought. :P

@Axle: Thanks. I had to practice for a lot of years to draw, but creativity is usually easy for me.

@DarkShock: :lol: That's all right. I really don't think that what matters most. YOU visiting and commenting in my gallery is what inspires me. :)

@sokagirl: I remember Oma telling me that she gets her inspirations from all over the place and I'm telling you the same thing. Creativity comes from your mind and how much you're willing to expand your capabilities. Each person, I believe, has tons of creativity. They just don't realize it. :P

@Oma: That's what I said when I finished this piece. :):)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA