Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Yes I know what you mean. I consider this to be the unpainted prototype(you must know what I mean, being into aircraft :) ).

I`ve already been trying out cleaner, painted versions of the texture. Don`t hold your breath though as this ones a slow burner . I have other things to do at moment.

I`ll get there eventually though.:D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I`m working on a space station challenge by Lance McKnight on the Fans forum at the moment. Just thought I would show you how I`m getting on. -

th_SolarPanels.jpg

I`m thinking of reducing the length of the vertical latticework and adding some gondolas at the bottom now. Then a spaceplane , then a planet or two, then more gondolas to accommodate the ever expanding population , then a garden .......OOPS! Getting a carried away :lol:

Goon it is amazing space station I love every piece in it they all done perfectly, and why not? Put all those things in it, put every thing that's in your mind to this project, more objects and details more effective and joy to view, I feel it will be a fabulous image, Congratulations for being a creative artist.

Yep! 2-0 away to the Bhoys. :D

But it`s never over `till the final whistle, and there`s 90 more minutes to go yet. :wink:

I think I know which tut you are on about. Mind you it`s just as easy to go and get a stock photo, the result will be the same.

I might end up trying for another planet though. Decisions decisions ! :lol:

Yep! 2-0 away to the Bhoys. :D

But it`s never over `till the final whistle, and there`s 90 more minutes to go yet. :wink:

I think I know which tut you are on about. Mind you it`s just as easy to go and get a stock photo, the result will be the same.

I might end up trying for another planet though. Decisions decisions ! :lol:

Results will not be the same if you use stock or make it on your own. On so many levels.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Results will not be the same if you use stock or make it on your own. On so many levels.

Sorry I`m not with you. If I don`t use stock or make it on my own how do I make it?Those are surely the only two options? :?:

Unless you mean use planet brushes?

Sorry I`m not with you. If I don`t use stock or make it on my own how do I make it?Those are surely the only two options? :?:

Unless you mean use planet brushes?

I mean this point.

it`s just as easy to go and get a stock photo, the result will be the same.
The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I echo Oma's sentiment, make your own planet. It's not that hard. After all, you just built a spacestation!

and on the eighth day he built a planet. :wink:

:lol::lol: Nice one!

Thanks everyone. I think it`s going to have to be a new planet then eh? :D

:shock: looks great Goonfella, I don't know what extra work the planet needs as flip said, it looks excellent realistic, may be the moon lost a big part from it's body in an action :) , other than that every thing is well done, the space station is nice and the background is beautiful, good job Goon. But what is wheels in the sky? Seems good title. :wink: