Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Congrats GF ! I saw your piece in the Galleria. Simply one of the best spacescapes ever.

The double bass image is simply amazing. The woodgrain is superb once again. A nice addition to your guitars. Maybe a violin (or fiddle as we call them here in Indiana) or maybe a mandolin? I'm a bluegrass fan if you can't tell. :oops:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Congrats GF ! I saw your piece in the Galleria. Simply one of the best spacescapes ever.

The double bass image is simply amazing. The woodgrain is superb once again. A nice addition to your guitars. Maybe a violin (or fiddle as we call them here in Indiana) or maybe a mandolin? I'm a bluegrass fan if you can't tell. :oops:

I have to admit that I`ve never really been a big music fan. I buy the CD compilations with all the best songs rather than follow any particular band.

When I was a younger(a lot younger!) I was in the Toyah Wilcox fan club. Still seems like another me! :shock:

btw - I`ve just posted another Starscape. Hope you like it. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I have to admit that I`ve never really been a big music fan. I buy the CD compilations with all the best songs rather than follow any particular band.

When I was a younger(a lot younger!) I was in the Toyah Wilcox fan club. Still seems like another me! :shock:

Your new starscape is........well dang, I've run out of words. I'm starting to sound like a blithering idiot. It is simply amazingly beautiful.

I'm pretty eclectic in my music as well. I like the "new country" a lot, the old, not so much. I have about everything in my collection, from country and classical to the Beatles and Pink Floyd. My favorites are still Thomas Dolby and Kate Bush. I know, weird huh? I've always liked bluegrass though. I think it may be required in our state by some law or genetic defect or something. That video is what I used to do, photo chops to amuse my friends, so I put it to music and put it in a video. Thanks to you, Welsh Blue, Yellowman, Ash, and so many others on here, I can actually paint something! Thanks ! You guys are the best.

Your new starscape is........well dang, I've run out of words. I'm starting to sound like a blithering idiot. It is simply amazingly beautiful.

I'm pretty eclectic in my music as well. I like the "new country" a lot, the old, not so much. I have about everything in my collection, from country and classical to the Beatles and Pink Floyd. My favorites are still Thomas Dolby and Kate Bush. I know, weird huh? I've always liked bluegrass though. I think it may be required in our state by some law or genetic defect or something. That video is what I used to do, photo chops to amuse my friends, so I put it to music and put it in a video. Thanks to you, Welsh Blue, Yellowman, Ash, and so many others on here, I can actually paint something! Thanks ! You guys are the best.