Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

Wow! I am honered ,and overjoyed! sHa_hyper.gif , to be in there among all those superb images. :wink:

Oops, did I make a mistake? ;)

No I don`t think so. :lol::lol:

This is my very first Galleria image so this one will always be special . :D

Thanks BoltBait :wink:

I`ve noticed that there have been quite a few new entries to the Galleria over the past few days. I`d just like to say well done and congratulations to all concerned. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Wow! I am honered ,and overjoyed! sHa_hyper.gif , to be in there among all those superb images. :wink:

I`ve noticed that there have been quite a few new entries to the Galleria over the past few days. I`d just like to say well done and congratulations to all concerned. :D

Yes goonfella congratulations and you absolutely deserve it and more, you really worked and work hard to enrich the forum and give us a joy by viewing your good work, we appreciate that.

Btw, I saw all you versions of the guitars, I like all the details you made to them and guess you spent good time on all that beautiful work, but the most thing I liked is the idea, looking forward to see some more musical instruments from you, to help us get some inspiration.

I made the glass of wine with help of your tut but I replaced some steps with my own ones, I will post it soon.

Yes goonfella congratulations and you absolutely deserve it and more, you really worked and work hard to enrich the forum and give us a joy by viewing your good work, we appreciate that.

Btw, I saw all you versions of the guitars, I like all the details you made to them and guess you spent good time on all that beautiful work, but the most thing I liked is the idea, looking forward to see some more musical instruments from you, to help us get some inspiration.

I made the glass of wine with help of your tut but I replaced some steps with my own ones, I will post it soon.

Thanks Yellowman, such nice words.You bring a tear to my eye (not really :lol::lol: but thanks all the same. :wink: )

Just seen your wine glass. Very nice . Commented on PDNFans.

Thanks Yellowman, such nice words.You bring a tear to my eye (not really :lol::lol: but thanks all the same. :wink: )