Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

I like both versions of the planet. It's really cool how your planets look the way I would imagine them so. They so professional-looking. Don't you ever wonder what type of life is on other planets? :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I like both versions of the planet. It's really cool how your planets look the way I would imagine them so. They so professional-looking. Don't you ever wonder what type of life is on other planets? :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Always. I believe there has to be more life out there , there are so so many stars out there. Space is vast!

My planet is a rainforest so I would expect to see a huge variety of life. I see myself by a lake sitting against a tree listening to all the different sounds of the jungle. My little heaven on Earth. :)

God that`s soppy! :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Always. I believe there has to be more life out there , there are so so many stars out there. Space is vast!

My planet is a rainforest so I would expect to see a huge variety of life. I see myself by a lake sitting against a tree listening to all the different sounds of the jungle. My little heaven on Earth. :)

And there was me thinking the only person in an Arsenal shirt who's soppy ... is Eduardo :P

The fantasy island ... maintaining the dignified silence; apart from saying ... Love it :wink:

I`m disappointed to have to say that I agree with you about Eduardo. Let`s hope it was just a one off.

I wonder if it`s possible to have an undignified silence ? :lol:

I was looking at various postcards yesterday and I noticed that they all had a white outline, so I`ve added one to the island pic as well. I think it finishes it off nicely. :)

Glad you like the planet flip, :wink: