K_I_N_G's Gallery--

K_I_N_G

Woah, been a long while since I've posted here. I actually had to go searching to find the website. Well I'll be updating the gallery with my newest images in a few days or so, intend on taking all the old out and replacing it with my newest work. Glad to be back so thought I'd start off by posting a few of my recent signatures and a banner (may have already seen these, saving the newest works for the updated gallery so have patience and check back):

Demonata.pngFierce.png

%100 PDN, Stone Butterfly:

Stone_Butterfly_Banner.png

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite is the Demonata signature. The more detailed skeleton is set off perfectly by the abstract, yet somewhat detailed background. The image as a whole ties together quite nicely, as with the rest of your signatures.

• 2 months later...

I didn't realize this was a musical. Hehe, just playing on words of course.

Thank-you, but those are truly works I finished when I was using PDN regularly. Soon as I get back into the swing of things we'll see what comes from it. Fingers crossed!

Great...I believe somebodys hacked my account. Nothing has changed on my system since yesterday when I logged in just fine, I dont even enter my username or password anymore as my computers security is very strong so I allow my browser to log me in. Now the password simply wont work. Looks like I wont be using my account anymore.

-King.

Great...I believe somebodys hacked my account. Nothing has changed on my system since yesterday when I logged in just fine, I dont even enter my username or password anymore as my computers security is very strong so I allow my browser to log me in. Now the password simply wont work. Looks like I wont be using my account anymore.

-King.

Hehe, security program stopped my password from being sent to the server. Looks like a waste of board space.

• 1 month later...

I like the butterfly.

All of your sigs are great but the 'g' in King should not fall below the glass box. Tricky one - use either all capitals or make the 'g' a capital too. Not sure how it would look - but you can experiment.

I love the pinkish sig but the text is falling off the box.

• 5 months later...

Archived