K_I_N_G's Gallery--

K_I_N_G

My favorite is the Demonata signature. The more detailed skeleton is set off perfectly by the abstract, yet somewhat detailed background. The image as a whole ties together quite nicely, as with the rest of your signatures.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

• 2 months later...

Great...I believe somebodys hacked my account. Nothing has changed on my system since yesterday when I logged in just fine, I dont even enter my username or password anymore as my computers security is very strong so I allow my browser to log me in. Now the password simply wont work. Looks like I wont be using my account anymore.

-King.

Great...I believe somebodys hacked my account. Nothing has changed on my system since yesterday when I logged in just fine, I dont even enter my username or password anymore as my computers security is very strong so I allow my browser to log me in. Now the password simply wont work. Looks like I wont be using my account anymore.

-King.

Hehe, security program stopped my password from being sent to the server. Looks like a waste of board space.

• 1 month later...

I like the butterfly.

All of your sigs are great but the 'g' in King should not fall below the glass box. Tricky one - use either all capitals or make the 'g' a capital too. Not sure how it would look - but you can experiment.

I love the pinkish sig but the text is falling off the box.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 5 months later...