K_I_N_G's Gallery--

K_I_N_G

Its just lines and gradients...on everything. I used this tutorial for the wires (just added lines with the paint bucket). These two for the chrome outline: 1. 2. The background is three circles, filled with a light and dark gray gradient. Clouds with a light roughness set to overlay (to give it a grundgy texture). A paint bucket set to rivet within the circles. Then dots using the paint brush at bigger then smaller sizes and a 1 or 2 pixel Gaussian blur.

Took upwards of an hour so really its just patience and the basic tools of PDN.

Whoa! I had no idea that I was your original inspiration to start making images and get PdN. That means a lot! Now I want to learn how you make your sigs. You seriously have to give me some pointers one day. I've been slacking and I've been trying to make my sigs have a style like the ones you make. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Practice_3.png

Best in my opinion. Style of signatures are different..slightly basic..but ^that one really stuck out..Love the style. Use of Zoom blur throughout your signatures can kind of make some boring, and give a repetitive feel when traveling throughout the gallery. Eh.

Nice Gallery though.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

• 1 month later...

@Darkshock, haha, man that one made my day. As most of my original work was based on trying to duplicate your style. Never accomplished it, so I just went on with some weird stuff to make my own.

@Lego, thanks, I didn't notice the repetition till you pointed it out. I'll work on that.

Did an abstract piece for a background:

Soft_Light.png

So heres my newest two, tell me what you guys think, both 100% PDN:

(These took forever)

Ship.png

I`ve have only just noticed this excellent spaceship. Really well done .The shadows and texture are spot on. That would look great in a spacescape of some sort. :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great work, King! I like this one the most:

Fated.png

I can tell you've checked out my border tutorial. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 2 weeks later...