K_I_N_G's Gallery--

K_I_N_G

Its just lines and gradients...on everything. I used this tutorial for the wires (just added lines with the paint bucket). These two for the chrome outline: 1. 2. The background is three circles, filled with a light and dark gray gradient. Clouds with a light roughness set to overlay (to give it a grundgy texture). A paint bucket set to rivet within the circles. Then dots using the paint brush at bigger then smaller sizes and a 1 or 2 pixel Gaussian blur.

Took upwards of an hour so really its just patience and the basic tools of PDN.

Whoa! I had no idea that I was your original inspiration to start making images and get PdN. That means a lot! Now I want to learn how you make your sigs. You seriously have to give me some pointers one day. I've been slacking and I've been trying to make my sigs have a style like the ones you make. :wink:

Practice_3.png

Best in my opinion. Style of signatures are different..slightly basic..but ^that one really stuck out..Love the style. Use of Zoom blur throughout your signatures can kind of make some boring, and give a repetitive feel when traveling throughout the gallery. Eh.

Nice Gallery though.

• 1 month later...

@Darkshock, haha, man that one made my day. As most of my original work was based on trying to duplicate your style. Never accomplished it, so I just went on with some weird stuff to make my own.

@Lego, thanks, I didn't notice the repetition till you pointed it out. I'll work on that.

Did an abstract piece for a background:

Soft_Light.png

So heres my newest two, tell me what you guys think, both 100% PDN:

(These took forever)

Ship.png

I`ve have only just noticed this excellent spaceship. Really well done .The shadows and texture are spot on. That would look great in a spacescape of some sort. :D

Perhaps, but I couldnt quite get the 'rocket' part done well so I just made it small and left it there to gather dust haha. Considering it was upwards of 6 hours just to do each gradient and the outline took a good 2 hours or so, I probably should have put more work in it...but oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived