Humility's Pictures

Humility

aVeUXtm.png

Well photoshop destroyed my thrad in the general area but I figured I should start posting my new stuff in the pictorium anyway.

Its been a while since I'vemade anything this here is a picture from an encounter my D&D group had. I realized something here however, theSphere pattern I used for chainmail doesn't pop out enough when the image is this big. In smaller images it works fine as chainmail but I need to figure out something else for the future.

Also I am still struggling with too much empty space in the pictures. the empty space bothers me for some reason, like there should be something there.

Rest of the images.

Ei5rzQd.png

Edited by Humility
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't care much for the subject matter of the picture but I do think that your execution of it is getting better @Humility (no pun intended). As far as the empty space, you might consider a cobblestone floor and brick walls. 

I'm surprised nobody has said anything about it being too big! You better watch the size in the future.

@Humility you can make it a Thumb if you use this:

Imgur_Thumb.png

Just add the last 7 digits of the Imgur code into the pop up box when you click on the green thingy.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Ei5rzQd.png

My newest picture I just quickly drew it over a period of 6 hours. I didn't intend for it to be a great big super detailed work of art so I didn't make it very big. But its my first ever attempt at drawing a ship. I think it turned out very well for such a small image.

Edited by Humility
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

That's very good @Humility :star: That dude relaxing on the front of the ship is 'cool' and really brought a big smile to my face today :D

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.