How to Install Plugins ×

ConditionalPen 1.1

Simon Brown

ConditionalPen 1.1 Tools Menu

Do you wish to paint in a certain area of an image that cannot easily be selected? Do you wish to only draw on the lighter parts of the image? ConditionalPen allows you to select minimum and maximum values from the HSV spectrum in a similar way to Conditional Hue/Saturation, but rather than allowing the user to apply that effect to the image, it instead provides a brush that will only function when the pixel is within the given threshold.

conditionalpenps9.png

• Upvote 1
KaHuc.png

This is great, its like conditional hue/saturation but in Paint brush from. I like it :D

"Confusion is the welcome mat at the door of creativity." -Michaul Gelb

My Gallery Check it out!

Seriously? Why do you not bundle up some of these brush plugins into your Custom Brushes plugin and roll it out as an advanced plugin? You say 'feature clogged', but things like this, masking, gradient colors, etc... in one plugin would be HUGE.

signature.png

Seriously? Why do you not bundle up some of these brush plugins into your Custom Brushes plugin and roll it out as an advanced plugin? You say 'feature clogged', but things like this, masking, gradient colors, etc... in one plugin would be HUGE.

I agree on that one. Compared to coding MTK's Shape3D, I suppose coding to bundle it all in can't be that had? Can it? :roll:

But would "huge" have any additional merit? The plugin currently takes a long time to load, many people may simply want to use one feature and not load the entire plugin. And would it not confuse some users? That instead of having a main canvas and a sub canvas there would be a Paint.NET canvas, a canvas for my plugins and a canvas for Pyrochild's plugins.

KaHuc.png

I am not saying roll out every little plugin here. And besides, pyrochild's plugins differ enough to merit multiple roll outs. You wouldn't want to use Smudge and Curves+ in one plugin, yet being able to set the conditions for my custom brushes would be useful. Or if my custom brushes could gradient in color, or mask out the image, or other features like that. If you want to maintain smaller plugins, at least do the power users a favor and bndle it up in one roll out as well.

signature.png

I am not saying roll out every little plugin here. And besides, pyrochild's plugins differ enough to merit multiple roll outs. You wouldn't want to use Smudge and Curves+ in one plugin, yet being able to set the conditions for my custom brushes would be useful. Or if my custom brushes could gradient in color, or mask out the image, or other features like that. If you want to maintain smaller plugins, at least do the power users a favor and bndle it up in one roll out as well.

I will consider.

KaHuc.png

• 7 years later...

It doesn't look like it. Simon used to have this plugin in a legacy pack which used to be available for download. I can't find it now.

Conditional Pen was flagged as Unsupported a long way back. This means that Simon was not interested in developing it further.

Best bet - look for other options.

Many thanks for the link, ReMake! JC_clap.gif I've been feeling curious about this plugin and somewhat disappointed I couldn't find a working downloadable JC_you_rock.gif

Oh, no, all links are working fine for me. I must have expressed myself wrongly. I meant that I couldn't find a download link before you posted yours, but everything is fine for me. Sorry for the confusion! :P

• Upvote 1