Shockworks

DarkShock

im in the process of watching it and sipping coke (oh how dignified am i?) :lol:

Hey you get a show and a drink. :wink:

Now all you need is popcorn. :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

im in the process of watching it and sipping coke (oh how dignified am i?) :lol:

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Just watched the video , whoohoo !! Yippee !! :P Project Faith awesome job there ... I love the lighting and everything .. I am so inspired by your work ..

Glad you liked it. It's my favorite freestyle vid so far. You probably don't know this, but the render used in the sig is from the game Mirror's Edge and music in the vid is from the game, too.

I'm sure the gamers who check out my gallery probably already know this. :mrgreen:

Just watched the video , whoohoo !! Yippee !! :P Project Faith awesome job there ... I love the lighting and everything .. I am so inspired by your work ..

Glad you liked it. It's my favorite freestyle vid so far. You probably don't know this, but the render used in the sig is from the game Mirror's Edge and music in the vid is from the game, too.

I'm sure the gamers who check out my gallery probably already know this. :mrgreen:

i didnt realise that actually :shock: