ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

Here is a new sig for my friend:

263jyq1.jpg

{Ch@/\/\p}

I would give it an 8/10. Im not entirely sure I like the background (excluding brushes/stamps)

Agreed. Motion blur? Could be better.

Oh, and just a tip. Look at the flow of the render. it goes this way: "\". The background on the other hand is entirely this way: "/".

It's so hard to believe your use PdN, man. Your work is so damned amazing.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Ok- thanks for the tip.. and I have some new tags that I think are really cool!

303fm9y.png

29purl1.png

14n1i7c.png

psvg4.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Thank-you so much but I would really like to give credit to sabrown and all the creator’s of the custom brush plug-in because that has actually taken my sigs to a whole new level because I can expand and get so many brushes and create my own effects!

For example I have not used a C4D in atleast 3 months because that plug-in allowed me to get a abstract brush add a glow and make my own effects! And I am glad you like them!

{Ch@/\/\p}

How are they looking the same I made a wire framed brushed sig, a vector sig, a simple monotone light focal sig, and a grunge sig?

EDIT: Abstract!

149d1uf.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

I'm not talking about just these, I'm talking about all of them. The latest is great, any stock brushes used?

Much better 7/10 lol not my usually style but it was for a SOTW somewhere else!

2w4e4js.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

^ Ahaha wierd... lol.. and Blooper overall they do look similar because most of the bottom ones are 1-2 months old! Top ones are newer and are different!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Really, thanks.. but seriously I have been on many actualy GFX Sig sites and have been lowly rated and have been told to switch programs; but I love this and stayed with it, those comments have always intimidated me.

But thank-you I am glad you like more work and by expand do you mean something besides sigs? If so I like to consider my self the sig guy and hope to be one of the top sig makers here.

Anyways I will surely join tomorow and set everything up and give you guys a link since it is getting late here, but thank-you for the comment!

Finally, a question for whom visits my gallery; am I actually a good sig-maker or just plain horrid?

EDIT: Almost forgot are there any titles or awards for sig-makers other then SOTW something like Pwnage Sig-maker lol.... just wondering if there are any competitions to win titles...

Yeah, many PS users always think Use PS=Awesome Art. and look down on other programs. But it's just they don't know what PDN can do :D

By expand I mean, It's good you set your eyes on being a top sig maker, but you will often find lots of new methods when you try different things. And, the more you know, more bags of tricks for you to make sigs, no? :idea:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]