ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

I like the top one also it's got more color in it but thats me..

desertcrashsig.gif

Captain need more power. Are more PDN hehe

I, too, think you're a good sg maker. You use brushes very well, you blend renders amazingly, you're good with blurs - and portraying depth.

I would, however, like to see what you can do using solely Paint.NET. You have effects down well, but I think you could try to focus more on the actual rendering of the sig subjects, or backgrounds.

Just a thought, you're doing very well,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I, too, think you're a good sg maker. You use brushes very well, you blend renders amazingly, you're good with blurs - and portraying depth.

I would, however, like to see what you can do using solely Paint.NET. You have effects down well, but I think you could try to focus more on the actual rendering of the sig subjects, or backgrounds.

Just a thought, you're doing very well,

Nab

I wouldn't insist on this too much.

Well I couldn't draw up a sig like he does...

Are you talking about my PDN reference? If so, ok, that's just opinion.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I love the first one because it seems you changed up the look, for a while I noticed a lot of your sigs looked the same (color and design-wise)

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Thanks but stick with you're own style plus I only share my brushes with people in my GFX group sorry.

Sharing = caring.

He's got a point ChampJev.

It's like karma. make a link to the brushes and stock sites (and so on), then you'll get more and more friends in this forum.

Grungesig.png

>.>

<.<

CS3 isn't actually what it's cracked up to be.

Used it for a semester, and while it's all fancy and has many effects, it was worth only 150$ more than paint.net, maximum. heh. :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

it was worth only 150$ more than paint.net, maximum. heh. :D

So basically, it's only worth 150$ maximum.

Anyways, he's gone now (oh, so sad :roll: ).

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

eeyup. That's how much I value it at.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Ummm..There's a free download online..

I downloaded it to see if it was better than PDN, and personally, i think it is way overrated. The only difference to me is the ability to add many lighting effects..There are barely any other effects, maybe 10. The distort options are terrible, and the blur options. To create a background for a signature, for example, the only way would be to get a C4D or custom brushes....

CS3 < PDN, but people never downloaded all the PDN plugins, so they think its 'very downgraded' -As posted before on my planet renders account.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...