ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

Ok guys I made a new sig! This is my update I have been experimenting… with different styles and made this.. it is alright I guess…

http://i30.tinypic.com/so0siq.png

Here is V2:

http://i30.tinypic.com/2qter7a.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

All the blocks kill it. Keep only a few, and don't use them in basically all your sigs, or they'll basically all be the same.

Dude, you seriously have to teach me your style. Out of everyone here I admire your work the most.

We should make a sig/avatar set for each other. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Ok guys thanks for all the comments! I am uber happy…. And for all you that need tips just ask… but it is hard to execute my style since I have so many and it is MINE! (Muahahaha)….. and Darkshock thanks for the response but I am fine with my avvy for now… when they get old I will surely Pm you!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Im kinda close to understanding how to make designs like these. Basically, theres an image or render at the front, while the background is a C4D (google image it, it's kinda like a background image), and maybe a bunch of editing.

I dont know. One day, I'll make something like those :)

siggo.png

Thanks for the comments guys here is a 24 hour update I have been experimenting with styles… some more…

Fire ants why did you post those PS tags here?

v4z8r6.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Oh was it a good comparison? And what do you think of my latest sig? And what you said about how I make my sigs is not close at all I barely use C4Ds but do a hell a lot of editing mainly with stocks and renders…

EDIT: Here is another update my fist ever abstract piece!!

152j18l.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Thanks for the comments guys here is a 24 hour update I have been experimenting with styles… some more…

Fire ants why did you post those PS tags here?

v4z8r6.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Oh was it a good comparison? And what do you think of my latest sig? And what you said about how I make my sigs is not close at all I barely use C4Ds but do a hell a lot of editing mainly with stocks and renders…

EDIT: Here is another update my fist ever abstract piece!!

152j18l.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

Yeah, a lot of your stuff reminds me of theirs. You also have some unique stuff that shines above the rest. lol, after looking at C4D's for the first time in about a year or so, I realized your stuff is homemade goodness. I just thought that since those other guys use C4D's a lot, you might be using them on some of your tags. Sorry for accusing you :oops:

Anyways, Im liking that "Refreshing" sig, sorta makes me wanna drink a sprite :mtdew:

Second one, im not really feeling it with that one. It's got nice colors, but there are some spots that need working.

siggo.png

Dude.... =/ all of my tags up on the first post are all stocks except a certain few: Refreshing, Super, Unique, mostly everything else is a made with a main render... so think first.

{Ch@/\/\p}

I'm not against the use of a render, I'm against the use of truckloads of other stocks. I'm saying try, not don't.

Hey guys here are some previous tag edits and a new one! Just small editing. And sorry I have not posted in a while…

New:

axbhop.png

EDIT: HERE ARE SOME DIFFERENT VERSIONS! Whats ur fav?

2ptwh7c.png

xqfc4x.png

2i1m9s0.png

For a SOTW somewhere else:

ettx82.png

Previous:

Made it brighter and more visible..

2m5jyh0.png

More effects:

2zy96rn.png

Likey my stuffy?

{Ch@/\/\p}

I'm telling you man...You need to try different color schemes, they are usually similar. Also, You need to clean up your renders and Your abstract signature. The ironman one was extremely choppy, kinda disturbing... (the neck...It was really messy, maybe just a bad render.) and the shapes in your abstract work were choppy as well. Well, it still looks amazing! Keep up the good work.

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...