ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

Its just my style... thats like me asking why dont you guys use stocks more? And trust me it is much harder to do with a stock... just go to a real GFX site and get you're sigs rated they wont be higher then novice...

ash would probably get an intermediate rating :D (seeing as pro and high ratings only go to friends cos thier all stuck up and are all....i wont cary on :| )

your sigs are great but seriously try making a sig without stocks or renders sometimes its hard to find inspiration

can you give me some tips on blending? i usually use smudge in gimp to smudge but on this forum i only use pdn so :?

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Its just my style... thats like me asking why dont you guys use stocks more? And trust me it is much harder to do with a stock... just go to a real GFX site and get you're sigs rated they wont be higher then novice...

So what? No offense (mark that term), but to me your sigs are copy paste and adjust. Maybe a few effects on the background, but that's it. I'd rather do something myself and say it's my sig than get praised for something I didn't make entirely.

ash would probably get an intermediate rating :D (seeing as pro and high ratings only go to friends cos thier all stuck up and are all....i wont cary on :| )

your sigs are great but seriously try making a sig without stocks or renders sometimes its hard to find inspiration

can you give me some tips on blending? i usually use smudge in gimp to smudge but on this forum i only use pdn so :?

I can help if you want.

Try using the clone stamp to copy the edges of the render onto a new layer.. then blur, distort, and erase until you find something you like!

So what? No offense (mark that term), but to me your sigs are copy paste and adjust. Maybe a few effects on the background, but that's it. I'd rather do something myself and say it's my sig than get praised for something I didn't make entirely.

Your kidding right? It takes HOURS to make sigs like these in PdN.. and especially to get a nice background/deph. There's a lot more then "adjusting the render". You have to use custom brushes, blurring, lighting.

And your saying you rather make one from scratch, yet, you have a render/stock in your current sig! :?

I can help if you want.

Try using the clone stamp to copy the edges of the render onto a new layer.. then blur, distort, and erase until you find something you like!

Your kidding right? It takes HOURS to make sigs like these in PdN.. and especially to get a nice background/deph. There's a lot more then "adjusting the render". You have to use custom brushes, blurring, lighting.

And your saying you rather make one from scratch, yet, you have a render/stock in your current sig! :?

Sorry, in my mind, renders aren't the same as stocks. To me, stocks are something you use because it looks cool in the sig. Renders on the other hand are something you use because others will recognize it. You can't make a Spiderman sig without a Spiderman pic, hence the render.

I never said anything about adjusting the render. Lighting falls under adjusting to me. Blurring falls under effects.

The underlined part is, simply, wrong. You don't need to use custom brushes.

Um... yeah.. you do. PdN Doesn't offer smudging, so.. yeah, you do.

Renders are a different style art. It's more for the tag maker, then the normal artist. Not many people do both, and it's hard to master both.

No, you don't. Just because it takes more time, doesn't mean you have to. I'm talking about downloaded brushes, not ones that you made yourself.

We should all get together sometime and write a tutorial on this style..

We would all be able to contribute to is..

Me - Learnin from Champ, and improving more and more each sig.

Shock - Very good with sigs without using custom brushes.

Champ - a GOD with custom brushes.

Doctor - a GOD without custom brushes. The original render sig maker for PdN.

Pm me if any of you are interested.

Dude... no offense but you know so little about sig GFX... sigs dont need text... seriously just go find real gfx sites.. and knowledge you're self... because I would love to see you make this kind of stuff using PDN... ( referring to posts before)

How is it empty with all of the effects.. you just need basic gfx knowledge before giving proper critisism that is all i am saying.. and I post my work for both.. and I can and am allowed to have opinions on critisism... Again all I intended was to get some GFX knowledge because it is easy to see you do not have much.

Calm down u 2. I don't mean to intrude but everyone has different perspectives, so do what you think is right and looks better, but don't tell them their wrong

Anyways great work ChampJev. I like ur SOTW sig but its just a little to busy imo

omExTE6.png