ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

Oh.. did I really… is that good? Lol I am pretty no0byy… lol like my avvy? Wish I could make it bigger..

{Ch@/\/\p}

Download the Loki Cola on dafont.com, it's the same as the one on the cans of coke.

Thanks I heard you were a good sig maker you’re self!

{Ch@/\/\p}

People gossip about me? :shock:

Oh, and if you want to get noticed, just for the record, you have the personal gallery with the most replies on the Pictorium.

Oh.. did I really… is that good? Lol I am pretty no0byy… lol like my avvy? Wish I could make it bigger..

{Ch@/\/\p}

Download the Loki Cola on dafont.com, it's the same as the one on the cans of coke.

Thanks I heard you were a good sig maker you’re self!

{Ch@/\/\p}

People gossip about me? :shock:

Oh, and if you want to get noticed, just for the record, you have the personal gallery with the most replies on the Pictorium.

I think he does, next to another one.. :shock:

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

Thanks for the tip but I am to lazy to change it now.. and I did not notice that at all! Lol And this is only my second day here… and I thought I sucked with these sigs… also why did you change you’re sig?! I liked the other one better I feel like editing you’re new one! Like this!

Sorry but I had the urge to edit it! Not saying its bad but I just do stuff like that.. did’nt turn out so good though….

2moxtae.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

You have to teach me how to make your sigs man. With my original style mixed in with yours.......wow I can't even believe it. We could team up and sig ideas and such.

My gallery is coming soon.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Wow :shock:

This is easily some of the best work i've seen here. I love the style of those sigs, they are all very photoshop-esque. Overall, a great gallery.

BTW, you should definatly make atleast one tut. I've always wondered how to make stuff like that.

siggo.png

Thanks for the comment and if I get free time I might make a small tut. But it is hard since most of my tags and sigs take a very long time and have tons of layers but If I get the chance I will try! Also photoshop like?? Yeah right!

{Ch@/\/\p}

Thanks for the tip but I am to lazy to change it now.. and I did not notice that at all! Lol And this is only my second day here… and I thought I sucked with these sigs… also why did you change you’re sig?! I liked the other one better I feel like editing you’re new one! Like this!

Sorry but I had the urge to edit it! Not saying its bad but I just do stuff like that.. did’nt turn out so good though….

http://i28.tinypic.com/2moxtae.png

{Ch@/\/\p}

I like the latest sig better actually. The old background was pretty boring in my opinion, looked pretty much like spiced up clouds.