Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Here's a parody to usedHONDA's newest addition:

wboo4.png

I liked the idea so I ran with it ;)

@Vorlock: It's just a gaussion blur, you can see how I did that by checking out my orb tut.

Meh. Too much photoshop, not enough paint.net :roll:

i guess I could go back through and change the screenshots to say paint.net but I just kind of threw it together last night ;)

Those themes are waaay too elaborate for me. And look at that! They use free fonts! I can imediately tell you that one is Acknowledge TT and they obviously use MS fonts. If I were to download one of them, it would be the first, although it's still elaborate.

The only thing that makes me wonder a bit, is the stars you have made as small crosses or X`es. When you se a cross in a space photo, it is made by the camera or telescope. In your picture they look a bit wrong.

Yes, I know. But in my opinion it looks cooler with lens flares.

Here's a version without the lens flares. It looks... howto say, boring? no? Is it any better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Jezulkim/pdn/somepdnwork-noXstars.jpg

I guess, that is a matter of opinion. But I like the last one best.

Maybe, it is because it reminds me of those old Apollo day pictures where there were crosses all over the pictures. :wink:

Great work anyway.

i guess I could go back through and change the screenshots to say paint.net but I just kind of threw it together last night ;)

It just makes me wonder if you ever use Paint.NET or ...

An attemp to make a rainy scene. I kind of like the result. Hope you do too. 8)

And yes, I know, the wallmarks are just stupid... :D

letitrainpw3.jpg

The "wallmarks" made me laugh really hard (no offense). I'm tried to make a smart comment describing what it looks like, but I can't think of anything.

@usedHONDA

The so called "wallmarks" make me laugh too... I don't know what was I thinking when making them. Well, smiling never hurts :)

@Helio

I was thinkig about it but I didn't save a backup .pdn copy, so it would be a bit harder to blur only the problem parts.

I had everything in separate layers but... my "brain drivers" are outdated and I forget quite often... :D

Had a press-related inquiry for these, so I figured why not make them available for everyone.

88x31.png

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License. Permission is granted to use the logo and icon artwork in ways that discuss or promote Paint.NET (e.g. blog and news posts about Paint.NET, "Made with Paint.NET" watermarks or insets).

Tiny (no alpha channel goodness):

Logo3.png

Small:

pdn30logo_small.png

Large (96dpi, 1550 x 389 pixels, 164KB)

http://www.getpaint.net/images/pdn30logo_96dpi.png

Huge (300dpi, 4844 x 1216 pixels, 1.01MB)

http://www.getpaint.net/images/pdn30logo_300dpi.png

Have fun. (No I will not publish the .PDN)

It helps to have a 64-bit system with gobs of RAM when authoring something like that. I think the total layer count was 20 or 30 or something (most of it was for the brush).

firewithwords.jpg

fire-1.jpg

picture = Jesus, no offence to anyone as offending someone is not the point of this... which is better?

PS> yes its an oldschool quote :lol:

I've drawn these lately. I just followed this tutorial and got these two:

skylinedrawingld7.th.jpg mustangdrawingjr6.th.jpg

PS - The Skyline is from the "2fast2furios" movie.

I've got the Shellby Mustang from "Gone in 60 seconds" somewhere but I can't find it. If I do I'll edit it too and post it. It's way better than these.

^ omg i hate when people do them drawings, they make kick < no swearing > cars look so bad, and i hate the skyline form 2f2f for some reason, prob. cause its so overrated...

@natjo:

That is excellent right there. The transparency of the symbol, the refraction of the background through the symbol, the colors, everything screams "I want props from the forum people!"

The only thing that looks out of place is the text at the bottom. Perhaps a different font and some translucency would help there.