Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Hey, that sounds like it would be a cool game. Someone makes some of a sig and then hands it off to someone else to see what they can come up with. Idk, maybe it just sounds cool to me haha.

That could be interesting! I'm sure I'd like to have a look at its PDN.

oops, when i was making this one:

mehqr0.png

I got frustrated with it cause of the way it was turning out so I just flatened and saved it so there's no pdn. Sorry, but I do have the pdn for pretty much everything else ya'll have seen. How exactly would I go about hosting a pdn? And if anyone wants one for a particular peice just ask ;)

As for the game I think I'm going to start a new thread so we can get it on the road lol. I'll start it with the one I posted above.

I could host the PDN on cmdsketchpad.com. I don't have any interface to upload files, but you could email it to me and I can post a link to it.

Edit:

Otherwise, if you'd like everything under your own control, you could do it the way I did it before I purchased my own hosting. You can upload any type of file to a free Freewebs account. Just post the link straight to the PDN you've uploaded. It would also be a good idea to allow banner ads on your page if your monthly bandwidth exceeds the free amount you're allowed.

It could be possible to create a communal PDN users account so that anyone could upload the changes. Of course, you wouldn't want to post the username and password on the forum, so it should be spread via PMs to specific users who request to be a part of the game.

Just a few ideas for ya'. :)

Thanks CMD, but I wouldnt want to have to put you through that. After a bit of searching I found this site:

http://www.4filehosting.com/

You can upload your pdn's there for free ;) the only down side is ya have to wait like 30 sec. before it will let yo download it.

Alright here are a couple of my fav. pdns:

Amazing2.png

toxic.png

^Click the pic to download^

Oh and btw, I wouldnt mind seeing the pdns for those cool tech sigs you made awhile back CMD ;) that is if you don't mind.

Oh and btw, I wouldnt mind seeing the pdns for those cool tech sigs you made awhile back CMD ;) that is if you don't mind.

As you wish!

RoughGlass.png

Download PDN

SmoothGlass.png

Download PDN

And, here's the one I made for the forthcoming tutorial on how to make this style of Sig. I just haven't been able to finish the step-by-step explanation.

TutGlass.png

Download PDN

Have fun times!

It's good to see that i'm not the only one up at 3:30 in the morning lol.

@Crazy Man Dan: Thanks and I can't wait for the tut!

EDIT: awww, your links are broken :cry:

Wow, that's really cool Dan! Lots of layers in those PDN files. I'm sure you're in a love-hate relationship with the Layers window UI by now :)

I introduce to you the biggest Pontiac logo ever posted on the internet (I'm serious):

th_BigPontiacLogo.png

*clicky to make biggie*

What? I'm a Pontiac guy :D

EDIT:

I just finished another work:

myVistaad.png

I have several slogans for that one:

They say that things get better with age.

Windows Vista. Change is good.

Times change. Change is good.

Yeah. We've been in business that long.

We finally got it right.

Microsoft. We're still the best. [nah]

]BTW, I made the Vista logo transparent, too. It evolved some drop shadow, gradients, and patience.

thebeathr9.th.jpg

Alright. This is my first attempt at this fictional album cover, and I posted this awhile back. After sleeping on it I decided that I didn't like it. So after some thought on it I've made this:

thebeat2lq9.th.png

I like this one because originally I said that this fictional album is a Electronica/Techno/Trance/Dance album big in San Fran. So to put a little San Fran flair into it I put the rainbow in it. I also added the grid of blue because EKGs printouts are gridded.

Jake2K, on your amazing.pdn, layer "inner shadow", which basically makes the large metal structure look curved...how did you do that? Sorry for the newb question.

Here's a parody to usedHONDA's newest addition:

wboo4.png

I liked the idea so I ran with it ;)

@Vorlock: It's just a gaussion blur, you can see how I did that by checking out my orb tut.

Wow, that's really cool Dan! Lots of layers in those PDN files. I'm sure you're in a love-hate relationship with the Layers window UI by now :)

Thank you, good sir!

And, indeed I am in a love / hate relationship with PDN's Layers window. On one hand, it's always great to have layers, but on the other hand, when I have to add a new layer, but I want it to be near the bottom, I either have to create a new layer and click the Down arrow 23 times, or Duplicate and rename the layer under where I want the the new layer to be, then [Ctrl]+[A] and delete the duplicated contents.

Yes, I know you're aware, and I know that the plan is to one day rewrite the Layers window from the ground up, but you brought it up. :P

Let's just say, I'm looking forward to the day when it's different. :D

Very good. I am tempted to use it on my desktop. Thumps up.

The only thing that makes me wonder a bit, is the stars you have made as small crosses or X`es. When you se a cross in a space photo, it is made by the camera or telescope. In your picture they look a bit wrong.

The only thing that makes me wonder a bit, is the stars you have made as small crosses or X`es. When you se a cross in a space photo, it is made by the camera or telescope. In your picture they look a bit wrong.

Yes, I know. But in my opinion it looks cooler with lens flares.

Here's a version without the lens flares. It looks... howto say, boring? no? Is it any better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Jezulkim/pdn/somepdnwork-noXstars.jpg