Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Something doesn't have to involve 80 weird applications of effects to be good.
I don't know where that came from. I've never implied that complex images are better than simple ones.

There's just a lot of posts where somebody applies 3 or 4 effects with various settings and posts the results. Not exactly very creative or interesting stuff.

I agree.

There should be a new topic to debate how good the signature is :P

There is nothing to debate. I never said it wasn't any good or that I disliked it.

Patience.

Actually this took 15 seconds.

I just did a rectangle select around one of the jaggy renders, cut it to a new layer. Then I resized it by about 125%, unselected the area and reselected it again then sized it back down to its original size. I did the same thing with both sides.

Well this is my third album cover for my fictional band natjo. It's a Electronica/Techno/Trance/Dance music album appropriately titled "the beat." It's a big hit in San Fran.

thebeathr9.th.jpg

I was making this and just hit a blank so if anyone wants to continue where I left off I'll give you the .pdn .

donedz3.png

Hey, that sounds like it would be a cool game. Someone makes some of a sig and then hands it off to someone else to see what they can come up with. Idk, maybe it just sounds cool to me haha.