The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thanks CMD, but I wouldnt want to have to put you through that. After a bit of searching I found this site:

http://www.4filehosting.com/

You can upload your pdn's there for free ;) the only down side is ya have to wait like 30 sec. before it will let yo download it.

Alright here are a couple of my fav. pdns:

Amazing2.png

toxic.png

^Click the pic to download^

Oh and btw, I wouldnt mind seeing the pdns for those cool tech sigs you made awhile back CMD ;) that is if you don't mind.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

Oh and btw, I wouldnt mind seeing the pdns for those cool tech sigs you made awhile back CMD ;) that is if you don't mind.

As you wish!

RoughGlass.png

Download PDN

SmoothGlass.png

Download PDN

And, here's the one I made for the forthcoming tutorial on how to make this style of Sig. I just haven't been able to finish the step-by-step explanation.

TutGlass.png

Download PDN

Have fun times!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I introduce to you the biggest Pontiac logo ever posted on the internet (I'm serious):

th_BigPontiacLogo.png

*clicky to make biggie*

What? I'm a Pontiac guy :D

EDIT:

I just finished another work:

myVistaad.png

I have several slogans for that one:

They say that things get better with age.

Windows Vista. Change is good.

Times change. Change is good.

Yeah. We've been in business that long.

We finally got it right.

Microsoft. We're still the best. [nah]

]BTW, I made the Vista logo transparent, too. It evolved some drop shadow, gradients, and patience.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

thebeathr9.th.jpg

Alright. This is my first attempt at this fictional album cover, and I posted this awhile back. After sleeping on it I decided that I didn't like it. So after some thought on it I've made this:

thebeat2lq9.th.png

I like this one because originally I said that this fictional album is a Electronica/Techno/Trance/Dance album big in San Fran. So to put a little San Fran flair into it I put the rainbow in it. I also added the grid of blue because EKGs printouts are gridded.

eatapeachhp5.png

Wow, that's really cool Dan! Lots of layers in those PDN files. I'm sure you're in a love-hate relationship with the Layers window UI by now :)

Thank you, good sir!

And, indeed I am in a love / hate relationship with PDN's Layers window. On one hand, it's always great to have layers, but on the other hand, when I have to add a new layer, but I want it to be near the bottom, I either have to create a new layer and click the Down arrow 23 times, or Duplicate and rename the layer under where I want the the new layer to be, then [Ctrl]+[A] and delete the duplicated contents.

Yes, I know you're aware, and I know that the plan is to one day rewrite the Layers window from the ground up, but you brought it up. :P

Let's just say, I'm looking forward to the day when it's different. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Very good. I am tempted to use it on my desktop. Thumps up.

The only thing that makes me wonder a bit, is the stars you have made as small crosses or X`es. When you se a cross in a space photo, it is made by the camera or telescope. In your picture they look a bit wrong.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

The only thing that makes me wonder a bit, is the stars you have made as small crosses or X`es. When you se a cross in a space photo, it is made by the camera or telescope. In your picture they look a bit wrong.

Yes, I know. But in my opinion it looks cooler with lens flares.

Here's a version without the lens flares. It looks... howto say, boring? no? Is it any better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Jezulkim/pdn/somepdnwork-noXstars.jpg

Those themes are waaay too elaborate for me. And look at that! They use free fonts! I can imediately tell you that one is Acknowledge TT and they obviously use MS fonts. If I were to download one of them, it would be the first, although it's still elaborate.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Yes, I know. But in my opinion it looks cooler with lens flares.

Here's a version without the lens flares. It looks... howto say, boring? no? Is it any better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/Jezulkim/pdn/somepdnwork-noXstars.jpg

I guess, that is a matter of opinion. But I like the last one best.

Maybe, it is because it reminds me of those old Apollo day pictures where there were crosses all over the pictures. :wink:

Great work anyway.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.