The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thats really cool Aile. Its saturated with feminine vibes. You seem to have a knack for getting that feeling across.

Its like you take your art and mother it or ,,, no its a lot more esoteric Like spiritual in a superconciousness sort of way.

I am not good at explaining this right now. :lol:

That pic carries the same feel, as a womans depiction of a woman, in a field of flowers ,full of wonder, with glowing sunlight and that look of contentment that radiates the core of feminine conciousness.

You tend to lend that to many of your works that I have seen. It seems you are very concientious of it even if you dont realize it.

*stands up and claps like hell*

lol. that was just beautiful. :) thank you very much, that was the best comment somebody made for me ever. :) thank you thank you. :D:P

here's another one i made. the flowers are apophysis and the rest is made with the lovely PdN.

i29152_halffull.png

thanks janettsue (tho im not really sure what protuberance means :oops: lol), and to LiquidCore, yes, feel free to add anything you want. :) and thanks for the nice comments. :)

Edit: you kinda have to lean upwards to see some of the glittery stuff at the top part of the image. :)

What should I call this?

2b849c1a.jpg

Hope you like it,

Have a nice weekend 8) :)

when is it ok to let my jealousy turn to admiration and hatred? :D dewd WTF? Its like every creation should be followed by a tut. I think I am going to be sick from envy. :lol:

Dewd you need to get beyond or they need to up the anti with greater plugins. I forsee a day when PDN will become too restrictive for your talent.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

OK Aile this is what i did with your image...

click for bigger view

Original:

half_full.png

Edited:

half_full2.png

the subtlety of the few stars is Ailes strong point there. I dont want to go into the past statement again but her original depicts that feeling better.

try putting a couple colorful galaxies in the background like some spirals or some cool nebulas.

I forsee a day when PDN will become too restrictive for your talent.

I doubt it. :roll:

I dont. I dont doubt ash's ability to go beyond the realm of common ness for a second and the farther he goes the better tools he will need. I love PDN but its limitations will eventually limit ash.

@blooper101, Tag, Ben_R_R, The_Lionhearted, mustang maverick, uH, RECON04: Thanks guys! :)

@cjmcguinness: I think I get it :P Thanks a bunch! :D

Blooming....hmmm....thinking if I should use that for dA :)

@LiquidCore: Thanks, hmmm...“[Luke] I can’t believe it. [Yoda] That is why you fail.â€

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]