The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Yeah I did. I clicked change picture, then clicked OK, and all settting seems to reset it self...and it ends up as a new image.. :?: :? :?:

Let me try again...

EDIT: just tried, same thing....clicks change file....ok.....then everything resets to add brand new one...... :?

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Yeah I did. I clicked change picture, then clicked OK, and all settting seems to reset it self...and it ends up as a new image.. :?: :? :?:

Let me try again...

EDIT: just tried, same thing....clicks change file....ok.....then everything resets to add brand new one...... :?

That's strange and should not happen, I've edited many times on one deviation before with no problems, it could be a problem with dA. Leave it for about five minutes and try again.

Wow! Love the 3D love the chick. It is very cool seeing what everyone comes up with.

I know it is a strange medium but I like magic markers. Okay I love magic markers. This is a picture I did with magic markers.

magicmarker.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I had some ideas today and put them to work... here they are

Im going to make a tutorial for this xbox 360 logo

54kjrx4.jpg

This i thought about a couple of days ago

63cvyg9.jpg

And this is just something weird i made... I cal it, Blood Vessels!

5yl7fgy.jpg

Thanks =)

coreysig.png

(updated picture)

Well, I've just replaced the deviation in the featured screenshot and it went through all right; no changes, no resetting of information, just...dandy. I'm sorry but other than what I already suggested I don't know what's up, and you say you've been trying for days? There's nothing in settings which could cause this and if nobody else here can help I would try dA's Help and FAQs, or if all else fails dA themselves because this seems to be a fault on their end.