The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iZZFAoH1Rg

This is a video that represents what I have accomplished in the last six weeks with pdn. At the very least it has great music.

I don't like to mention this to often, I am agoraphobic. It just means forums are hard for me. I have found this to be a kind and safe place to be.

Well, I have some tutorials to work on.

My husband always dances with me when they play this song.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iZZFAoH1Rg

This is a video that represents what I have accomplished in the last six weeks with pdn. At the very least it has great music.

I don't like to mention this to often, I am agoraphobic. It just means forums are hard for me. I have found this to be a kind and safe place to be.

Well, I have some tutorials to work on.

My husband always dances with me when they play this song.

I'm glad to hear that the PDN forums feel safe to you, as (speaking from a non- moderator/admin standpoint) that's what the people here want it to be. Also, great job on the video.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

I read so much of what you guys say trying to absorb all I can but there you go speaking Greek again.

I would like to say Thank You Rick! I love your pdn. My pdn.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

new fractal

th_BIRD.jpg

All PDN?

I'm pretty sure he made that in Apophysis, although it would be neat to see a fractal plugin for Paint.NET...

*winks at MadJik, Ed Harvey, and MKT*

EDIT: my computer is being verrrrrry slow right now, and I see that spike already stated that it's Apophysis. In fact, this isn't even an edit...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

*winks at MadJik, Ed Harvey, and MKT*

I wouldn't know what the bloody potato I was doing. Not a clue. Hence the winking at people who would. Maybe.

seamless vertically. neato. I made it for my myspace.

seamless_fire_by_illusionaryz.png

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!