The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

great stuff buzzkill. I love the green, and I gotta say, the one with the moon in is my definite favourite I think. That or the 13th one down.

Edit: and I just noticed that the 12th one down has a green mist that actually moves along the bottom. Creepy O.o

Very nice born2kill... reminds me of something but I cant quite put my finger on it.

It reminds me of your sig, aatwo. The background and the text are practically identical.

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

Buzzkill, maybe you should make a sig which says something other than "Buzzkill" all day >_<... Like a cool phrase. Mine are weird... Here's one I made:

ItachiSig.png

My new sig ^_^. My friend says Itachi is old T_T.

i believe itachi is now 20 years old.

ok heres a new one i made.... I dont really like it but whatever.

lasers3lr.png

you realy like the whole cartoon idea dont you?

and i realy like that sig...

lol thanks picc84 if you want to have it i will actually let you have it since I do not enjoy it as much and so I have decided to create the world greatest signiture in the whole universe ever. Its a work in progress and may take several years to compltes but it will be worth it.

13_15_4_14_1_18 lol also hi chris. I know your real name. I am here to apologise again since I just realised how absolutly terrible the drawing i did for you actually is. I apologise and please do not judge me I have been plying world of warcrft too much. I have decided to attempt the same drawing again to give you a more enjoyable drawing which will help me aswell since my confidence levels are low in that most things I do are critisied and made fun of so I am sorry. Watch this topic!!!! omg do it/.

I would also lastly like to repeat here that if mr rick leader guiy of paint.net would DARE tO SEND ME A PHOTO OF HIS REAL LIFE SELF i would love to draw him. If he is shy like a camel i would be happier than jesus to keep the photo confidential like I did with chris and I would only show people the cartoon version. I do not think that my previous drawings of him are accurate enough to produce some kind of accurate description of his real life appearace please rick! I will even send you some candy by mail if it it will persuade you.

Aaron (Yes I also know your real name).. seriously man.. you're too funny.. go away! :P

Just kidding, I was actually impressed with the drawing you did but I would be happy to see another one! :D

I would also lastly like to repeat here that if mr rick leader guiy of paint.net would DARE tO SEND ME A PHOTO OF HIS REAL LIFE SELF i would love to draw him. If he is shy like a camel i would be happier than jesus to keep the photo confidential like I did with chris and I would only show people the cartoon version. I do not think that my previous drawings of him are accurate enough to produce some kind of accurate description of his real life appearace please rick! I will even send you some candy by mail if it it will persuade you.

... actually the earlier likeness you had of me wasn't too far off. You know, the one from the "versus squirrel" and/or "George" images.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I had a go at a space-type image.

starfield.jpg

somethin i did right now.. in about 15 min.. i used 100% PdN and 100% the brush tool xD i was bored so.. it's not as good as usual.. xD but i like it since it was the first time that i actualy drew on PdN.. here it is

blacknwhite7fm.jpg

and this is the coloured version... also 100% brush =P added some layers and colored them using the "multiply" blend mode.. still i think the black'n white is better.. i'm not good at colouring... anyway here it is

colour2ic.jpg

hope u like it =)

sigtknly0.gif

That's great! I suck at using my mouse to draw -.-

I don't know who you're talking to - if you mean me, nope.

nope :P i wish i had 1... it would hav been a lot easier.. haha i just like to draw a lot.. 13_15_4_14_1_18 tks x)

oh and sry if my english is not 100% correct.. as you may know i'm portuguese :P

oh and btw.. here's somethin i did a couple of weeks ago..

this time featuring 100% MSPaint :)

im REALY sorry by the size of the images... i just don't know how to make them smaller x\

Edited by Rick to remove 1.4 MB image -- way too big!

EDIT: ok done.. here it is.. i think it's ok now

pissoa2wd.th.jpg

P.S - Trickman es de onde? ja agora xD

sigtknly0.gif

Hey guys, I've been using Paint.NET for about 2 years and finally joined the forum today! I think it is an awesome piece of software and I use it pretty much every day. I have used it to make sigs/avatars and website logos and banners. Big thanks to the guys who put this software together.

Here are a few bits I've done all with Paint.NET

12rf2.jpg

21ls.jpg

oceanzerologo9ic.jpg

sigpaknorunes5fw.jpg

artakuslogo9mz.gif

b1lancersig4hj.jpg

im REALY sorry by the size of the images... i just don't know how to make them smaller x\

Save as a JPEG or PNG. I've removed the image until you can post a smaller one -- 1.4 MB is way too big.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

11.jpg

That's a simple starfield I made using a tutorial I wrote.

A_Pickle's image really puts mine to death, though.