The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@OMA: For the little dots, I would use Checkerboard grid and then Use Median blur setting R:10 and P:70.

Ash, Those settings are directly dependent on your checkerboard/grid size. You may want to post that setting as well.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

@OMA: For the little dots, I would use Checkerboard grid S:30 and then Use Median blur setting R:10 and P:70.

Ash, Those settings are directly dependent on your checkerboard/grid size. You may want to post that setting as well.

Thanks, you are right.

Post edited :)

But now the plugin is so much faster and easier :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

True, but, the Checker/Median Blur options gives you the cool "offset" output. The plugin doesn't without multiple passes. So, you are still dealing with 2 steps to get the "offset" dots...if that is what you are after.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Yeah...quantum phloam... :D

What I did was I made the bars in the background with the "Dents" effect for the coolness. Then I made a cloud layer with transparent Xor blending for an abstract, surreal taste. Last, I "oil painted" it.

I like the way it turned out. That would look nice on canvas...

True, but, the Checker/Median Blur options gives you the cool "offset" output. The plugin doesn't without multiple passes. So, you are still dealing with 2 steps to get the "offset" dots...if that is what you are after.

What do you mean by "offset"?

The current dot implementation:

|oooo|

|oooo|

|oooo|

|oooo|

"Offset":

|xoxo|

|oxox|

|xoxo|

|oxox|

*x = blank space*