Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Started working on this for SOTW #4 (when it looked like it might be Vista theme).

VistaSig.png

Everything's created from scratch (apart from the PDN screenshots, with my artwork in the frame).

I thought that we're supposed to work on our submission for the SOTW after it has been started. :roll:

I thought that we're supposed to work on our submission for the SOTW after it has been started. :roll:

This is not a SOTW entry, just something I was messing about with when Vista was mentioned as a possible theme. Anyway, it looks like the theme won't be Vista now, as Tron seems to be favourite.

I haven't even started thinking about a Tron themed entry, waiting for the official start :wink:

This is my first PDN from scratch, using only the techs that I have learned from all the tuts that I have been thru in the last 4 or 5 days. The only tut that I had to use on it was Alpha's great tut on "how to make lightning". I would like to thank all the guys'n'gals that make tuts, so newbies like me can get a foot thru the door into the PDN world.

Juds_Stormbringer_1.jpg

Jude, who loved Alpha's Transparency page, and who thinks lloydo should take a lo_Ok at the forums rules

Thanks guys 8)

Messing around with Waeve from Ed's Egregious Effects and some layer blending. :)

Messing around with Waeve from Ed's Egregious Effects and some layer blending. :)

That's what I thought you did.

@Bossk The Wizard Lizard: Oh...NOoooooo.......My pretty colors! getting sucked in a blackhole :Twist:

@jerkfight: Most outter ring needs to be darker. Other than that, close enough :)

This one is more controled. 8) I like it more...I still don't have a title for it :?

db25dc9d.jpg