The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I thought that we're supposed to work on our submission for the SOTW after it has been started. :roll:

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I thought that we're supposed to work on our submission for the SOTW after it has been started. :roll:

This is not a SOTW entry, just something I was messing about with when Vista was mentioned as a possible theme. Anyway, it looks like the theme won't be Vista now, as Tron seems to be favourite.

I haven't even started thinking about a Tron themed entry, waiting for the official start :wink:

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

This is my first PDN from scratch, using only the techs that I have learned from all the tuts that I have been thru in the last 4 or 5 days. The only tut that I had to use on it was Alpha's great tut on "how to make lightning". I would like to thank all the guys'n'gals that make tuts, so newbies like me can get a foot thru the door into the PDN world.

Juds_Stormbringer_1.jpg

Jude, who loved Alpha's Transparency page, and who thinks lloydo should take a lo_Ok at the forums rules

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

I'm really liking the two last submissions.

(ncfan51, yours is fine too ;))

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio