The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Edit: (kind of) I pressed "submit", and your new post with the logo in it popped up. I think it's wonderful, but yes, too complex.

Hmmm... I'm thinking a red background, same texture as your sig. Then, maybe... A tear drop shape, black, with a little reflection "splotch" near the bottom. Then, write Nascent Descent in the middle of it. Better? It's simple, so far...

I just finished it, sorry it took so long, my dad wanted to give me his input, and ended up complaining about the low quality of the text when zoomed very far in. :roll:

So, anyways, here it is:

kdigennaroBandLogo1PB.png

Sorry it's such low resolution, quality, and just overall bad, but it's just an idea, and I did it in a hurry, and my computer's lagging (*cry cry*).

well im back....i dont know waht happened i guess i just got caught up in a lot of things but im glad to be back and i need to do a little warming up cause i havnt used pdn in a while so this piece isnt that great but i thought it was pretty cool

SophieDahl.png

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

@Madjik: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow...

Here are some planets I made... :D

Comments and Constructive Criticism Appreciated

planetof3.png

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!