What's your favorite thing about Paint.NET?

the Gimp is also free, and much more powerfull. But at the cost of a much steeper learning curve. PDN provides powerfull functionality (well, more powerfull than MS Paint, that's for sure) with an intuitive easy to learn interface.

You don't have to have a college degree to make some very nice graphic artwork with PDN.

jgswsigxo7.png

Definitely the simplicity. And the way everything seams to bee in the place where you expect it to bee. The user interface is really great.

But paint.NET is still quite powerful. And most of the features I do miss are already in the popular requests tread, so let’s not talk more about that.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Top 3, in particular order.

#1: The forum. I've never saw a forum that was so quick to answer a question!

#2: The interface. They took a look at it from a users point of view, not a programmers.

#3: The plugin engine. It just would not be the same without it!

Thats my 2 cents :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

It's a cool way of expressing myself...since the music isn't going as well as I hoped. :? (although I was working on a song today and it is turning out really good! :D)

how's the song coming? where can I hear it?

so to stick to topic my favourite thing about PaintNet is this forum. helpful, friendly people. Its a place where ability is rewarded with praise, near abilty is incouraged with positive attitude and there are no age/gender barriers.

good all round learning enviroment

Ps where is the spell check? in this new forum.... my spelling is real bad and I need that button!

It's a cool way of expressing myself...since the music isn't going as well as I hoped. :? (although I was working on a song today and it is turning out really good! :D)

how's the song coming? where can I hear it?

If you're really curious I'll let you know soon. I'm still learning how to use Reason 3.0 and right now just experimenting with my keyboard. :roll: Recording vocals is still beyond me. :?