First off, I want to say that this is by far the plugin I've used most for a few years now. Simple and easy to utilize. So thank you for that! 4 quick gripes/suggestions that you're of course welcome to take with a grain of salt:

-Undo/redo is very slow with larger adjustments

-The entire paint.net application will crash if your brush size is too large (~700px, which is sometimes needed for high resolutions) -- I've lost work to this

-Using the effect near the edge of an image reveals a "wall" against the edge that can't be adjusted

-I frequently find myself wishing I could liquify an image while still being able to see the layers above/below it, too

Again, I love all of your work, having made use of it for years now. These are just the wishes/issues I've encountered the most. But hey, it's free! 😛

Edited by thesammy58

57 minutes ago, thesammy58 said:

I frequently find myself wishing I could liquify an image while still being able to see the layers above/below it, too

Unfortunately, that's currently not possible for plugins that operate in separate windows, as Liquefy does. Plugins don't have access to information from any any layers except the active layer. However (as you may or may not already know),  by right-clicking on the image in Liquify, you can select the Clipboard as the background image. This allows you to copy the merged lower layers to the Clipboard (with Ctrl+Shift+C), then use that as the Liquify background image. Not as good as having the other layers visible, but nevertheless very useful.

• Upvote 1