Creating a Community Signature Tutorial

Since this is a community tutorial, anyone can contribute right?

With that and the excellent point by Stone, why don't we just have mayor start up the thread instead of voting?

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Since this is a community tutorial, anyone can contribute right?

With that and the excellent point by Stone, why don't we just have mayor start up the thread instead of voting?

Yes, after i make the first post anyone is allowed to contribute as long as it is well written and helpful B)

I have been quite busy so I'm not sure when exactly I'd be able to start the thread, but I'll say it will be up by Wedensday night. (GMT)

Thank you everyone for your support!

awww...it didn't last long enough for me to post my own tutorial :(

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Despite popular belief, I actually closed the tutorial because I was making major changes when some family issues came up that I had to deal with.

I came back to find it closed and was almost happy. I don't have the motivation to do that ever again.

My apologies if anyone was offended by the closing of the thread, or mis-interpretation of the closing.

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I still think it was a good idea and someone should take the torch.

Agreed. I think together we all have a ton to contribute and it would be a waste not to share it in some form or another.

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

.... it must of sucked to have come back too see that you were called out (pretty badly, no offense lol) by a mod.

As one of the Mods involved I must say I stand by everything I posted.

What did you expect us to do with a tutorial that consisted of the word "Closed"? If the OP had written "Major overhaul pending" they might have been cut some slack.

Now as I said in my post, I thought that both the tutorial and idea had something intelligent to contribute. So let's get on with it. Yes?