Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Possums are tricky little things. They love cookies. Not that they're good for them mind you.

Pink & green owls? In art deco style - that'd be interesting. NOT.

What is up with you and cookies, Possum? I was always taught Possums couldn't have cookies. :lol:

mmmmmmmmm me like cookies ! Sure possums can eat cookies ! It's dogs that can't eat cookies. I just can't eat dogs any more. Court order. :/

Well , me and Chrisco agreed to a theme but we are waiting for Pipp , if he gives the okay then it's all systems go . Thanks to the ones who did vote for mine .. :mtdew: have a drink on me .

Edited by sokagirl

Let me know as soon as you decide. I'm looking forward to setting up SOTW 36, whatever it may be. :)

Also, everyone note the new competition location, courtesy (I believe) of Pyrochild. :D

Edited by CommanderSozo

@CommanderSozo:

You can use full editor to edit your thread's title, and add the poll when it is voting time.

@Possum:

Thanks, it was sokagirl's idea though.

Umm just a notification about a typo... march 29th was 10 days ago. you sure you dont mean april 29th?

Edit: not sure if this was in discussion or not, but I posted here.

Edited by Weylin

Umm just a notification about a typo... march 29th was 10 days ago. you sure you dont mean april 29th?

Edit: not sure if this was in discussion or not, but I posted here.

I've moved your post from the entry thread here to the discussion thread Weylin. Thank you for pointing out my mistake, just PM or put it in here in the future. :)