Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

So funny! Great play on words. I love it...funny & symbolic - what more could I ask for?

What more? How about this?

( this is what I had in mind when I wrote up the rules, see page 1. :lol: )

RoadkillGourmetSig_sm.png

Thumb to Larger Size!

th_RoadkillGourmetSig.png

I knowed it, he has magical powers! He posted this using his psychic abilities. Fear him !

I'm extending the contest until Sunday. I'm currently out of town and away from the internetz.

OK ! Sig artists, let get some entries in!

This thread is here for the discussion of all things SOTW. Currently, SOTW 35 is going on, here.

Discuss to your hearts' content. :)

hehe nice... my german report is about the red baron :) ill try to mix something together :) do i have to link to c4ds if i just found some on Google ages ago?

Edit: thx pyrochild

You may use my image if it is any use to you.

Long history of pilots in the family.

Original research was for uni psychology & was brought back into mind with the WOTW songs theme & hubby just got a huge RC plane yesterday.

Please remember everyone that this is where we discuss the SOTW, not the submission thread.

@Axle: Chrisco87 and I talked about it and we decided it was acceptable, though it does push the theme a bit far.

This one turned out to be a good theme , thanks Chrisco :wink: At first I thought oh no , history ? :lol: School :x but then well I looked around to search for something that might interest me and I did , the rest is history .. No pun intended :P