[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

• 2 weeks later...
Haaa that's an awesome theme. Very creative, Possum! If I get tired of working on ... whatever it is I'm working on, maybe I'll enter.

Also, I've swapped the stickies.

Thanks for that. I had PM'ed BoltBait, but you're the quicker on it seems. :)

Then again, he has been busy lately.

Haaa that's an awesome theme. Very creative, Possum! If I get tired of working on ... whatever it is I'm working on, maybe I'll enter.

Also, I've swapped the stickies.

Wow, thanks. I hope you do enter, that would be great! Seeing as you have made some of the most epic sigs ever, I can't wait to see your design.

It's official ... Possum' is totally mad :P

... but so am I, so I think this is a great idea.

I just hope I can find some spare time to work on this :|

Oh, you've known that for a long time mate! Mad as a hatter I am. I know you're busy getting ready for the new gig and you've got the commission pieces to work on, but I hope you can squeeze a spare few to knock one out. Maybe I'll learn a little about this "football" you speak of..... it sounds vaguely familiar.....

Great idea! I bet we'll have a lot of cool entries (as always ;)).

Thanks ! I know you do some really awesome sigs, so I hope to see something from you soon.

I'm going to make one, but not enter it into the comp. I don't think it would be fair since I've had a little lead time to think about it. :lol:

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

For a few ideas, here is a link to a site that has hundreds of magazine cover templates. It's a site where you can make a fake magazine cover by uploading pics and choosing headlines and such. This might help you with finding an idea for a name, see examples of magazine fonts, and get an idea of a general layout of a magazine header. This is not intended for you to just make one using this site, you still have to make it in PdN!

http://www.fakemagazinecover.com/?page=1

Thanks guys! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I know it is a hard one, but how much do you learn when it's easy? :wink: Wow there are some really great entries!

I thought I would post mine here since I don't want it in the competition, but am really proud of it.

MagazineSig1sm.png

Thumb to a larger version in case you can't read the text....

th_MagazineSig1.png