[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

the signature rules are strict on this forum, thats why i proposed we should put them in our Profile.. cause its not all signature that it fits like yours(?)..

Yeah, it wouldn't fit in every sig and I don't know how CJ added his to his avy. Where in the profile would you put it?

Possum, that is a great idea...not sure if I will though...I can see Welshy's now...no room for his name & MR's too!

I just added it there to show it off so people could see what they look like. I really don't like it in my sig though. I've been thinking about a couple of other designs if I have time. I guess I could shrink it down and add it to my avy like CJ did. What's your idea? I really need some..... :lol::mrgreen: I'll give you some pizza :pizza: mmmmmmm pepperoni !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

CJ?. nevermind...

tho it should be simple and clean, and editable... i'll find an example, on some other forums..

like these: (from sigresource.com)

21534376.png

why is it that the forum Signature rules are so strict.. if you look at Sigresource.com there are allmost no rules.. and when that webpage started out it looked and felt like this...

Edited by ImAnOwl?

CJ?. nevermind...

tho it should be simple and clean, and editable... i'll find an example, on some other forums..

like these: (from sigresource.com)

21534376.png

why is it that the forum Signature rules are so strict.. if you look at Sigresource.com there are allmost no rules.. and when that webpage started out it looked and felt like this...

Mine are editable, I saved the .pdn file. Why would you want to use something that someone else made not using PdN on a PdN forum? :lol: If someone wants to make some that are better than the ones I made, it's OK with me I wouldn't be offended, but I'm not going to give out something that's not made in Paint.net for winners of a Paint.net competition. That's something that the other hosts will have to decide for themselves.

As to why the rules are strict on here about sig size, you would have to ask the owner. However, I can understand that there are issues with bandwidth limitations and images do use bandwidth, so maybe it has something to do with that. Another thing is, not everyone has a fast internet connection and even a sig that's only 150 X 300 multiplied by the number of posts per page can make the pages load slow for some people. Up until just recently, I had members on my forum who still had dial-up internet. Thank goodness they finally upgraded to WiFi.

Don't get me wrong i think possums are very nice. but i think there should be this information.

Name of the winner: B0bby2

what number he came: 1#

and maybe: PDN

but maybe thats just me...

i like his design, but but not the big 1#...

Don't get me wrong i think possums are very nice. but i think there should be this information.

Name of the winner: B0bby2

what number he came: 1#

and maybe: PDN

but maybe thats just me...

i like his design, but but not the big 1#...

No, that's OK, I know you don't like them (gasp, sob > it's ok, I'll be alright < sob, sob, cough, cough > :sad::sad::noes::( (possum tears > :water::water::water: ) You don't have to use them < sob cough > I know nobody likes them (more possum tears :water::water::water: ) I'll just delete them and burn my computer so no one has to be subjected to them anymore. (lots of possum tears :water: :water: :water: )

Seriously, I really don't mind. They were just something I put together for the fun of it. I plan on making some others in a different style, but there is that pesky time issue I have to deal with.....Yes they can be changed to add the comp name, the place, height, weight, and eye color. I'd be happy to see some other ideas. I think you make some good points on what could be added. It might be that the host of a comp might not want to give out an award because they think it's silly or that winning is enough, and that's fine with me too. I don't even mind if the winners I give them to don't do anything with them. Heck I even like these :trophy::trophy-silver::trophy-bronze: The point is, I'm just trying to do things to make the competitions fun and successful. I just like doing goofy things like, this and plan to continue to do so. So if you or anyone would like to send me your version of a ribbon or trophy, I will pass them along to the other hosts and see what they think. If I like them, I'll give them out for my comps. Hey, I'm open to any suggestion to make this fun.

Just my 5 pence worth ... the prize ribbons are good idea, but do you need them for 1, 2 and 3 ?

Possum' and Chrisco sent me some for 2nd's and whilst I may seem ignorant to them for not wearing them ... I'm quite happy to salute the one with 1st on it.  

I originally only made the ones for 1st and 2nd place but Chris wanted one for 3rd place so I made it. I blame him ! He's the one who made me do it ! He twisted my arm ! Actually, I think it's the best looking one. :grin:

Can I just have a possum instead - with fries & coke, please? I love possums, they're so cute & funny, cuddly & adorable - until you try to pick them up.

Doesn't matter me either way but I don't want to have to adjust my sig or avvie if (IF!!) I should win. Would rather see a hall of fame.

Geez, hard to please some, eh?

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I originally only made the ones for 1st and 2nd place but Chris wanted one for 3rd place so I made it. I blame him ! He's the one who made me do it ! He twisted my arm ! Actually, I think it's the best looking one. :grin:

Hey! I didn't twist your arm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

------

And, I love your ribbons!

Edited by chrisco97