[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

I just now closed it. I typically don't officially close entry till the morning after, mostly because I don't want to be up at 12:00. That time between midnight and when I wake up translates into "grace period." ;)

Hmm, rather surprising results.

I knew I shouldn't have voted for myself! This is all my fault. >:O Not really, <looks around for someone else to blame> Uh...... :D

Congrats To the winners :D!!... please take something simple which fit into my style :)...

And what would that be? Are you saying that Owls have special rights? :( But I'm not an owl. Here have a cookie, they're fresh ! :cookie:

How could I have tied again? That is insane! Congrats to everyone who tied. Especially Sokagirl, I know how much you wanted this win!

I do not know how three of us is going to agree on the next theme. :lol:

Oh I know, I know ! Let me pick it ! I hereby proclaim the next theme shall be, Owls. In pink and green.

I think you guys all need a cookie to sort this out. :cookie::cookie: :cookie: Make sure you share !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

What is up with you and cookies, Possum? I was always taught Possums couldn't have cookies. :lol:

mmmmmmmmm me like cookies ! Sure possums can eat cookies ! It's dogs that can't eat cookies. I just can't eat dogs any more. Court order. :/

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Let me know as soon as you decide. I'm looking forward to setting up SOTW 36, whatever it may be. :)

Also, everyone note the new competition location, courtesy (I believe) of Pyrochild. :D

Edited by CommanderSozo