[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies, gentlemen, and any aliens who have participated in the SOTW competitions, I have an important announcement to make: From now until the end of summer (last days of August), Chrisco97 will be taking over the SOTW competition. I unfortunately have a lot on my plate this summer, and inconsistent internet access to boot. Chrisco97 has graciously offered to take the SOTW off my hands until I'm able to recommit back to the competitions; aside from my absence, the SOTW should continue as usual. Thank you all, and have a great summer.

Ladies, gentlemen, and any aliens who have participated in the SOTW competitions, I have an important announcement to make: From now until the end of summer (last days of August), Chrisco97 will be taking over the SOTW competition. I unfortunately have a lot on my plate this summer, and inconsistent internet access to boot. Chrisco97 has graciously offered to take the SOTW off my hands until I'm able to recommit back to the competitions; aside from my absence, the SOTW should continue as usual. Thank you all, and have a great summer.

Good luck Sozo, hang in there ! We'll miss you around here. Don't worry, Chris will do a great job !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Yeah, soon as I figure out what it is - have to check the comp post & make an entry.

Best of luck Sozo! Chrisco will do a great job. When he takes something on he follows through.

Thanks barbieq, means a lot. I should add the link in my signature!

• 2 weeks later...