[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Well, the rules specify 150x500 pixels, it doesn't really say which way. On the other hand, this is a signature competition, and the idea is to make sigs useable on this forum (unless they're too large). I would say keep it horizontal.

Ban meens ban :| if i was admin i would perm you IP adress...and if you read my reply, i wrote that i allready knew what you did...ps: lets get more entries..

L3Ron & his friend made really bad choices...let's not stomp on him or his friend, please! I have posted this elsewhere too.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Starting a statement with "no offence" does not mean that none will be taken or that the statement following will be any less offensive.

I've never met anyone that in all their existence has not made a single error - until now. May you continue to live long & stomp-free.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Starting a statement with "no offence" does not mean that none will be taken or that the statement following will be any less offensive.

I've never met anyone that in all their existence has not made a single error - until now. May you continue to live long & stomp-free.

Let's keep conversation on topic. L3ron made a choice and on this forum it was the wrong one. Case closed.

So, how about those Signatures?

We've had some good entries this week. Entry into SOTW 36 ends tomorrow night, roughly 30 hours from this post. That's a lot of time to work on a signature, let's have some more before the contest closes and voting begins!

Your tag must contain a theme or an object, or a picture of what inspires you in life.

Artists around the world look for what inspires them to create art

But its up To Mike Ryan to choose the explanation...

:and now for a SOTW Idea, When you win the SOTW you will get a "price" you can put in you Profile... im not good at designing things like this so i just come up with an example and then someone else can improve the design...:

This post has been edited by ImAnOwl?: Today, 04:07 PM

whats your responses to the idea?...

Edited by ImAnOwl?