Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

:shock: :shock: When I saw Ribbon Bubbles for the first time I was gobsmacked! Awesome, beautiful, realistic . The best bubbles I have ever seen without a doubt.

What makes all the difference to me is the way you have done the reflections and coloured the bubbles.Good stuff! :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

:shock: :shock: When I saw Ribbon Bubbles for the first time I was gobsmacked! Awesome, beautiful, realistic . The best bubbles I have ever seen without a doubt.

What makes all the difference to me is the way you have done the reflections and coloured the bubbles.Good stuff! :D

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks Welshblue. I wanted to make bubbles as realistic as possible. I'm glad that I've created an image that you liked (again). :P

Goonfella, to tell you the truth, I accidentally turned out with the reflections inside the bubbles. I then decided to use the ribbons with the bubble. Thanks! :)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks Welshblue. I wanted to make bubbles as realistic as possible. I'm glad that I've created an image that you liked (again). :P

Goonfella, to tell you the truth, I accidentally turned out with the reflections inside the bubbles. I then decided to use the ribbons with the bubble. Thanks! :)

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Zelda: Thanks! Haven't seen you on this forum for a while.

Minoeman: :):) I like it when you visit my gallery!

Goonfella: :P You always have something nice to say. Not sure about my images being top class, though. :lol:

janettsue: I wish you'd be more on this forum. I miss seeing your images. Thanks for commenting!

Welshblue: Gee, I forgot the cookies. :shock: How am I going to drink tea now? Thanks, Welshblue. :wink:

yellowman: Yeah, I forgot the saucer just like the cookies. :roll: And yes, I've known about the transparent frogs since the time I started drawing them. :lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Goonfella: :P You always have something nice to say. Not sure about my images being top class, though. :lol:

janettsue: I wish you'd be more on this forum. I miss seeing your images. Thanks for commenting!

Welshblue: Gee, I forgot the cookies. :shock: How am I going to drink tea now? Thanks, Welshblue. :wink:

yellowman: Yeah, I forgot the saucer just like the cookies. :roll: And yes, I've known about the transparent frogs since the time I started drawing them. :lol:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Really liking the undersea. It makes me want to do a mermaid to live there. I wish I could be around more too. Maybe in a few more weeks I will have more time. Didn't BoltBait say once he was petitioning the government for a longer day? I could use more time.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Really liking the undersea. It makes me want to do a mermaid to live there. I wish I could be around more too. Maybe in a few more weeks I will have more time. Didn't BoltBait say once he was petitioning the government for a longer day? I could use more time.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE