Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Storm: Very cute smiley. :P Your humor always makes me laugh!!! I guess Andy might go on the moon one day. :)

@Yellowman: Thank you. I decided to take some time and draw out the checkerers out on paper. I printed out the first piece I did and drew in the checkers using perspective. Then I scanned it in and tweaked it up a bit. Oh and Andy, he's a cartoon, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to worry about his neck. :lol: Thank you!!!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@Storm: Very cute smiley. :P Your humor always makes me laugh!!! I guess Andy might go on the moon one day. :)

@Yellowman: Thank you. I decided to take some time and draw out the checkerers out on paper. I printed out the first piece I did and drew in the checkers using perspective. Then I scanned it in and tweaked it up a bit. Oh and Andy, he's a cartoon, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to worry about his neck. :lol: Thank you!!!

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Don't think I made that smiley...my skill is not that advanced. :oops: I used it from another website cuz I found the ones we use on the forum to be rather...limited. I'm glad you enjoy my sense of humor. There's some folks who don't. I had always felt like the black sheep in the family cuz of my sense of humor or ill-timed jokes.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Don't think I made that smiley...my skill is not that advanced. :oops: I used it from another website cuz I found the ones we use on the forum to be rather...limited. I'm glad you enjoy my sense of humor. There's some folks who don't. I had always felt like the black sheep in the family cuz of my sense of humor or ill-timed jokes.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Helen your additions are really beautiful. The Glossy Magic section is so sharp! I have a question, how large are your images when you are creating them? Do you work at a larger scale and downsize the final image? What resolution do you work at? I am amazed at the cleanness of your work.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Helen your additions are really beautiful. The Glossy Magic section is so sharp! I have a question, how large are your images when you are creating them? Do you work at a larger scale and downsize the final image? What resolution do you work at? I am amazed at the cleanness of your work.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thank you. Well, I usually work with my glossies at 1200 x 900. I blur the circle at 2px instead of making a mask; it works about the same. All the highlights I do, I blur them with true blur at about 1.64-2.00 px. I then resize them to whatever size I want. That's it. :P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you. Well, I usually work with my glossies at 1200 x 900. I blur the circle at 2px instead of making a mask; it works about the same. All the highlights I do, I blur them with true blur at about 1.64-2.00 px. I then resize them to whatever size I want. That's it. :P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA