Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

@Gamer: Thanks. And yes, I downloaded the random plugin a while ago. I love that plugin!

@(flip): I can't take credit to myself as I usually use images that I refer to, usually from fotolia.com. But I did draw it on the computer using the line tool. And I'm pretty sure yours weren't so bad, just practice. :wink:

@yellowman: The cherry was recommended by my sis and it was easy for me to do. Glad you like it. Oh and by the way, the colors is what's making you hungry. It's done on purpose. :lol::lol:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

holy... bajeeba! thats amazing! i adore them! sooooooo awesome. can i have them? theyre so real!

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

@Minoeman: I had about 50-60 layers and all those layers were just blur, blur, and more blur. I drew the outline of the dolphins filling it in with the darkest color and working from darker to lighter, just like you would on paper.

Thanks, Gamer!!

@Goonfella: I can't take all the credit to myself, I looked at Lassen's painting as an inspiration, but I'm glad you like it.

@Yellowman: Thank you. You sound just like me sometimes. :P

@Cazaron: :lol: Yeah, you can have them.

@Welshblue: I feel honored to hear these words coming from an amazing artist himself. I'll try to get better, but it's not that easy. I was laughing what you wrote about Oma and me and about the broadband. :lol:

@Oma: You're so sweet. :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I like the dolphins, but the distorted light on them should be less clustered, just random lines, no white spots, but overall well done, as always.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.