My 5th grade Nephew wins 2020-2021 Reflections Art Program Outstanding Interpretation Award for all of California

robertdmedina

My 5th grade nephew wins 2020-2021 Reflections Art Program Outstanding Interpretation Award for Visual Art- All of California!!

His name is Jacob and here is what he writes about the visual he created using paint.net. Thank you paint.net 

“I Make a Difference” by Jacob M

Intermediate Division, Grade 5
Hills Elementary School

Twenty-Third District PTA

“To describe my work, I put little pictures together and move it to where I think it looks good. This art has 5 layers and different dimensions that I put together to make into one piece of art. My art was made to show how big the universe is. Even if you find something new that is bad or scary you can still make a difference to the world. I matter to every layer of life from the grass all the way to the universe.”

Jacob-Medina-visual-arts.png

• Like 5
  • You're a Smart Cookie! 1

Wonderful work from your nephew @robertdmedina!  It's never too early to start PDNing!  ☺️

On 5/27/2021 at 1:39 AM, robertdmedina said:

My 5th grade nephew wins 2020-2021 Reflections Art Program Outstanding Interpretation Award for Visual Art- All of California!!

That's so cool - congratulations 🎉

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

WOW! @robertdmedina, Jacob blew me away in both how talented he is and how deep thinking his synopsis is. I know you must be "over-the-moon" with pride over his efforts and his win. He totally understands the concept of layers for paint.net and in life. 🏆 👏

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan